FS: ESB Han Hoth MOC AFA-80 (and more added!!!)

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
Hi,

im looking to sell my AFA-80 (card 80,bubble 85,figure 85) Han Hoth. Looking ideally for Ã'£130 UK which is what i paid myself.

An 80 with subs of only 80,80,80 sold on a US auction for a BIN price of $220 US, a few weeks back, which was Ã'£120 at the time, i know its less now. I once had a figure with those subs and it was a crap :lol: .

This example is nice....the bubble is perfect really, and theres no rubbing or stresses front or rear of the card. Theres a ball of wear within the perforated line on the punch and thats about all really that stopped it being an 85

Anyway, here are some pics....

CIMG1592.jpg

CIMG1589.jpg

CIMG1576.jpg

hanhoth1.jpg

CIMG1633.jpg

If anyone's keen, feel free to email me on [email protected]

Many thanks for looking,

Steve :D

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
steve_tomlinson said:
Pending/sold to Mr.Jukesy 8) 8) 8)

Well, guessing Jukesy's changed his mind since its now September...so...item back up for sale! :lol:

Also got for sale...
AFA-80 Leia Hoth 41A survival kit offer) unpunched card and clear bubble

AFA-80 Luke Hoth 45bk display arena offer with a crystal clear bubble which isnt easy on the Luke Hoth 45bk

Palitoy 45A Imperial Commander C9+ unpunched

ROTJ Han Solo 48bk NN offer punched clear bubble

Tri-Logo IG-88 (wouldnt like to grade a Tri card so would provide a stack of close-ups instead)

warrachuppin

Padawan
G'Day Steve

So your finally letting some of your beauty's go, shame mate. Could you send me some pics of the Han Solo and a price when you get chance as I may be interested.

Talk soon, Daz

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
warrachuppin said:
G'Day Steve

So your finally letting some of your beauty's go, shame mate. Could you send me some pics of the Han Solo and a price when you get chance as I may be interested.

Talk soon, Daz

Daz, can you email me, as ive lost your new email address mate. All i have is the old one saved. Sorry mate!!! :oops: :oops:

Ive done a stack of pics of everything,

steve :lol:

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
Jukesy said:
Steve,
Do you have Han available as well as Luke at all?
Thanks
Kris

Yes mate still available, i started my new job about 12 weeks ago, and have been so bogged down with it, that i never got chance to list anything on Ebay/Rebelscum etc, so if you wanted the han and the luke, drop me an email at [email protected] -as i dont get chance to look on the forums much at all now. :D

steve :)

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
Pics added on the other pieces :D...

AFA-80 Leia Hoth 41A survival kit offer) unpunched card and clear bubble. An annoyingly good 80. I've seen two 85 grades of this exact MOC on Ebay with heavy cardwear. Best 80 grade i've ever owned.

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/stevetomlinson/Leia%20Hoth%20AFA-80/

AFA-80 Luke Hoth 45bk display arena offer, unpunched card with a crystal clear bubble which isnt easy on the Luke Hoth 45bk.

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/stevetomlinson/Luke%20Hoth%20AFA-80/

Palitoy 45A Imperial Commander C9+ unpunched.

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/stevetomlinson/Palitoy%2045A%20Imperial%20Commander/

Tri-Logo IG-88 (wouldnt like to grade a Tri card/bubble so providing 22 close-up photos instead). It is very nice.

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/stevetomlinson/Tri-Logo%20IG88/

Many thanks, Steve :D

[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom