FS: 35 Trilogos

Joe

Grand Master
tri2.jpg

tri1.jpg

£1650 + shipping. Works out less than £50 a figure (and many of these are really nice condition)

Also selling my Luke Hoth, will take £200 for him or if someone wants the entire lot here + Luke Hoth (totalling 36 figures) then I will take £150 for him so £1800 together + whatever shipping comes to.

Hit me up and start yourself off with a great Trilogo collection!

Joe

Grand Master
These are now on hold for Nick.

Everything ok here chaps just taking care of some things with the funds this sale will generate. I sold a bunch of the rarer ones recently and seeing these just sit in a box was killing me so I figured I would just sell what I had left and maybe start over again in the future.

In a way it's nice to see others enjoying these more than I was, was good to get Iain 3 figures closer to completing the set and now hopefully Nick will have a pretty decent start to one as well :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Glad to hear that these are going to a good home Joe - and I am really grateful for the ones that you sold on to me

Hopefully you can take the cash, do what you need to do and then come back nice & fresh and ready to go again

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Joe

hope things go the way you want them to, applaud your keeping things in perspective.

You'll be able to start over as and when the time is right, hopefully you'll stick around, I know I'm new but your obviously a very well regarded member of the forum, and your expertise and advice is something the forum would miss :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear you're having to sell up, that's a cracking set of mocs 8)

Congratulations Nick, what a haul you've got there 8)

Richard_H

Grand Master
He's got no choice as no bugger would want them.

A great set of cards though Nick. Ad agree with what Joe says, why have them in a box. Spread the joy and use the cash :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Joe, hope all is well bud. Bummer you've had to sell these if you need anything drop me an email dude.

fun4kids

Padawan
Wow what a haul - I would have had them - they went within 2 minutes of being posted - holy **** Nick that must be the quickest buy ever - don't forget to leave something for the rest of us

8)

Garydo

Padawan
Yeah I would of had them too, if I had a spare £1800 :shock: lovely buy though. Look like new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom