21/7 10 low grade MOC (AFA loose or MOC starter) NOW SOLD

vintagefan77

Padawan
These figures are in low grades and would be ideal for an AFA loose collector (taking them off the cards) or for a new collector who's looking to buy some cheap vintage MOC figures.

First Four:

KENNER ROTJ 65B back MOC General Madine (Taiwan variant)
Card is warped towards top. Hanger torn (tape repair) edges worn. Small surface tare above 'ages 4 and up' (see pics) rear of card has surface tare running down from hanger approx 5cm x 1cm. Bubble has two very tiny dents + discolouration. Bubble surface is scuffed. Bubble has no cracks.

KENNER ROTJ 65B back MOC Lando Skiff Guard
Card is a warped and has a crease running horizontally accross the card though ROTJ logo. Top right corner is creased and dented and has sticker removal damage. Rest of card has some surface ware/damage. Edges worn. Bubble is discoloured and scratched across top right corner, also has light scuffing. Bubble is uncracked.

Tri-logo AT-AT Commander
Card is creased down the middle (top to bottom) and right to left (accoss the centre logo). Card edges are worn. Bubble is clear and crushed, but uncracked.

Tri-logo Prune Face
Card is creased left to right above bubble. Creasing also from centre logo to top right corner. Top right corner is ripped on surface (see pics). Card edges are worn. Bubble is clear and crushed, but uncracked. Small pen circle around 'number 71' writing on cardback.

Next Five:

KENNER ROTJ 65A back MOC Emperor's Royal Guard
Card is reasonably flat, but has fold at top right corner. Crease and small tare/surface rip to bottom left corner. Card is generally scuffed on front. Edges worn. Sticker damage either side of ROTJ logo. Bubble is discoloured and has small crack where the bubble is crushed.

KENNER ROTJ 79A back MOC Han Trench Coat
Card would be almost flat but has several creases (in triangle) at top right corner, from tip of ROTJ logo to card corner. Card has edge ware and some further lesser creasing. Card is unpunched. Bubble is discoloured and cracked at top and left side.

KENNER ROTJ 77A back MOC Weequay
Card is in very good condition but has a surface crease at top right corner. A small amount of edge ware. Has barcode sticker on reverse. Bubble is slightly discoloured with very minor ware, unfortunately the figures foot has made a hole in the bubble.

KENNER ROTJ 77A back MOC Rancor Keeper
Card and bubble would be in C8.5 condition however there is a tiny hairline crack at top back corner of the bubble on the right side (almost invisible!). Card is unpunched. Bubble discoloured.

KENNER ROTJ 77A back MOC Klaatu Skiff Guard
Card is quite flat but creased/warped above bubble. Sticker damage to top left corner. Small pin hole at top of card. Unpunched but worn around hole and card edge. Bubble is discoloured and lifting slightly on right side. No way could the figure ever have been of the card you have my word on that. Bubble is cracked by figure hand and foot on right side.

Final figure:

PALITOY ESB 45 back FX-7
Card is excellent with only slight wave and edgware. Back of card has what looks like tape removal damage (to printed surface of card) on edge behind bubble. Bubble has lifted and been stuck down on top and left side of figure. I assume this means the AFA wouldn't accept it for a 'U' rating if taken off the card. Impossible to say if the figure has never been off the card so treat as a reseal. Bubble is clear but a little crushed.

I have tried to be as honest here as possible so the figures probably sound worse that they look. What you have here are 9 (or 10??) mint complete, never played with vintage figures on their original (albeit damaged) cards; I have listed one (PALITOY ESB FX-7) as a reseal.

I have had years of enjoyment out of them but am looking to upgrade to better cards. :)

Price is for all 10 is 125UKP + postage (Was 150UKP). Payment by paypal only.

Any questions just ask. I have a 100% rating on ebay for over 180 transactions :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom