ESB MOC for sale list.

sith-smith

Grand Master
21 back With Secret Figure offer.

Fett Ã'£offers

C6.5 Card Some edge wear. Surface creasing. Bubble is firmly attached, but has a crack in the left hand side, and has slightly warped on the top and down the right hand side.

31 back

Lando Calrissian Ã'£45

C8 Card. Minima ledgewear. Small tear just above the punch. Clear bubble. Small dent in the bottom prong.

41 back

Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) Ã'£40 SOLD

C8 unpunched card. Two price stickers top right. Minimal edgewear, some surface creasing. Clear bubble but has two dents in the top and bottom right has been slightly crushed.

Bespin Security Guard (White) Ã'£45

C8.5 card. Price sticker. Slightly Yellow bubble No Dings or dents.

Yoda Ã'£55 SOLD

C8 card. Unpunched. Price sticker tear top right hand corner. Clear, dent free bubble.

Ugnaught Free survival kit offer. Ã'£45

C9 Unpunched card, minimal edgewear, and slight feint surface creasing. Clear dent free bubble.

Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) Ã'£70 SOLD

C8 Card. Sticker residue above the bubble, though has not torn the card. Does not lie perfectly flat. Bubble is clear with a small dent in the top right side.

Lobot Ã'£35

C7. Considerable edgewear. Slight tearing at punch. Price sticker. Yellow bubble with Ding in the bottom prong.

Leia Organa (Hoth Outfit) Ã'£55 SOLD

C8 card, Slight edgewear. Price sticker. Slightly yellowed bubble with a dent in the top right.

Dengar Ã'£55

C7 Card. Edgewear price sticker damage. Does not lie flat. Surface creasing. Very slight yellowing to the bubble. No dents.

At-At Driver Ã'£45

C7 card. Unpunched. minimal edgewear. Creasing right hand side. Very slight yellowing to the bubble. Dent top left. And on the prong.

47 back

Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot Free 4-LOM offer Ã'£80

C9 Card. Unpunched Clear ding free bubble.

Luke Skywalker (Hoth) Free 4-LOM offer Ã'£80 SOLD

C8.5 Some edgewear. Clear Ding free bubble

Bespin Security Guard (Black) Free 4-LOM offer

C8 Card. Unpunched. Edgewear, Some surface creasing, tiny amount of scuffing around the punch area. Possible slight sticker removal damage. Ding in the top right of bubble and split in the top left. Yellowed.

48 back

C-3P0 (Removable Limbs) Ã'£45

C8 Card. Sticker damage top right. Virtually clear bubble with small ding top left side.

4-LOM Free revenge of the jedi offer. Ã'£40

Minimal edgewear. 2 price stickers clearish bubble with dent on the right side.POP has been carefully peeled from the back. Hs not damaged the front.

Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) Free revenge of the jedi offer. Ã'£45

C7.5 Unpunched card. scuffing around the punch area. Some tearing edgewear. Some numbers written next to the name plate. Clear ding free Bubble.

R2-D2 (With Sensorscope) Free revenge of the jedi offer. Ã'£40
C8 Card. Unpunched. Slight wave. Price sticker top right. Yellow Ding free bubble.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
hey gary i dont suppose you have a rotj 77 back luke bespin? i sold mine last month as i had a better one coming, but it never arrived :(

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
they never sell for much (sub Ã'£50) but just dont come up very often. ESB ones are far more common, but sell for at least twice as much :?

i've sold 2 now, as i also had one with a slightly cracked bubble until last year. feel a bit silly now, i thought replacing it would be easy :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Taking resaonable offers on everything.

Don't want to go through the hassle of listing them on eBay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom