GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Christian

Jedi Master
Welcome to GW Acrylic

Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to our friends, fellow collectors and customers who keep GWA growing.

The past few months have been the most productive and exciting since beginning this project. Back in August I finally took a leap of faith and took on a large warehouse - it has turned out to be best decision to date. This month I have recently welcomed in our largest ever stock delivery and am busily working on what will be our 100th product! I feel truly blessed to be able to work within the hobby I have been fixated with for nearly 40 years!

Please do come and visit GW! Just drop me message beforehand and I'll put the kettle on :D (When the 'rona has done one!)

GWHQ_1_thumb.jpg
GWHQ_2_thumb.jpg

All the best and look forward to seeing you all at Farthest From, Echo Live and few new venues in 2020.... now 2021!

Christian
GW Acrylic Ltd

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For all product details and full e-commerce shop please visit http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk to view and buy your cases
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UK & EU orders & enquiries please email - GW Acrylic: [email protected]

USA & R.o.W orders or enquiries please email Iain Sanderson - GW Acrylic USA: [email protected]

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Good to see all your range in one place Christian. :D

If anyone is thinking of going down acrylic avenue I cannot recommend these pieces enough. I have a few loose figure cases and a few MOC cases, all very high quality and if you drop Christian a line he will let you know the best fit for what you want to display.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Another vote for Christian - I now have cases for MOCs, baggies and smaller figures, all look great and compliment each other when on display

DSC04086_zps7bd47282.jpg

wrighty

Sith Lord
Hi!! I would like an ADC-31 (square meccano) case please. PM me for total and arrange payment. Thanks! Simon

TC-14

Sith Lord
Superb range there, Christian. Incoming PM regarding acrylic cases suitable for the Popys- displaying the box, baggie and the two catalogues...

Martin

izzyblue

Padawan
I recently bought some acrylic cases from Christian. They are top quality and Christian is a top bloke to deal with. Many thanks and apologies for the delay in posting this for you mate. I have a cheeky request for some more cases, but I will pm you about it :wink:

wrighty

Sith Lord
Bought 3 cases off Christian. They arrived super fast and of the highest quality. Highly recommended for everyone looking at acrylic cases for their MOC. Cheers!! Simon

chiktabba

Youngling
got it today, many thanks, my jawa looks amazing inside!!
I sent the picture to my friends here who collect, maybe the will order too, who knows, and I might order more soon.
thanks again

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Latest arrival from Christian - usual very high standard. 1st time I've bought the larger style cases and they look great :D
Great excuse to show of my Christmas Gam Guard and Rancor Keeper (cheers DJbighair)

DSC04681_zps59147ae7.jpg
DSC04675_zps90423c9f.jpg

Christian

Jedi Master
Thanks Jas!

Unfortunately - we're now sold out of the ADC-11 until late March. Plenty of all other cases, display steps etc available though!

Cheers,
Christian

Christian

Jedi Master
Hello everyone,

Quick update:

New factory order is under way - a bit later than anticipated but nevertheless loads of ADC-11 will be available soon('ish!)

New products coming: POPY Display cases and one more newly designed case which will be announced very shortly accompanied by trumpets, flag waving, dancing girls and probably some cake.

Apologies for the delay but I'm pleased to say GW continues to go from strength to strength with all your support and ideas - many thanks to everyone who has bought from GW over the years.

Christian & Juliet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom