Complete POTF MOC for sale.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Decided to part with my entire POTF set

Currently too lazy/tired to post pics or description, :roll: but if there's any that you guys need, let me know and I'll summon up the energy to photograph and describe it for you.

Thanks

:mrgreen:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm looking for a few Gary, mainly the hard to get ones. Yoda, Yak-Face, Nikto, AT-AT, Gamorrean, and obviously Anakin!
Oh and AT-ST, I can't seem to find him in suitable condition at a decent price. :oops: :cry:

You got any of them? What kinda condition are they in, any chance of some photos?

sith-smith

Grand Master
Hey Mate.

Got them all. Though only have the AT ST with me as the others I've given to a dealer to sell on my behalf at a show.

However the At ST driver is a real beauty, with a clear Bubble 8)

I'll sort out pics.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Yes to all the above. :D

I'll sort out pics.

I don't have instant access to all of them as the rarer items are with a dealer, but I can get photos of them as of monday.

Grant

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Decided to part with my entire POTF set

Currently too lazy/tired to post pics or description, :roll: but if there's any that you guys need, let me know and I'll summon up the energy to photograph and describe it for you.

Thanks

:mrgreen:
Hi mate,im new to this web site but someone on here sent me your link,im looking for POTF figures im needing 16 of them,Im only really looking for crystal clear bubbles and no price stickers and overall grades of 85 or better.
Iv got the last 17 and ben,luke jedi,stormtrooper and wicket just looking for the rest,
Thanks again Grant

sith-smith

Grand Master
Having got all these back together in place, I'm now able to take photos of each individual piece if there's any people are interested in.

Remember though, they are POTF, so bubbles are yellow (ish) :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom