AFA items from the lucas film archives

han duo

Sith Lord
ok thats not strictly true as i won them from the toy auction at starwars europe (sunday) and sent them to be graded by the afa straight after the auction ended, heres what ive got...

ewok battle wagon AFA 80

Imperial sniper y- 80 - 85 - 90 - 80
sand skimmer y- 80 - 85 - 90 - 80
security scout y- 80 - 85 - 90 - 80

ive got them certificated to say that they came from the lucas film archives (which cost me extra) if anyone interested then send me a private message with an offer, ive got the serial numbers if anyone needs them and as soon as i get them (there being sent to me on friday of this week) i will post some photo's ..... :D 8)

han duo

Sith Lord
if anyone is interested in these then let me know

i want Ã'£450 for the battle wagon
and Ã'£125 for each of the mini rigs

if anyone has any questions then ask...cheers :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
They are nice figs, but I don't remember them from when I was a kid. If no one on here wants them stick them on Ebay with BIN prices and best offer option, see if you get any takers.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
1 and half years ago I would bought those body rigs off you in the blink of an eye matey :wink:

I have since picked up a set of loose ones so can't really justify buying a graded set.

Good luck with the sale though, you should do well :wink: Nice items.

han duo

Sith Lord
cocofstar said:
1 and half years ago I would bought those body rigs off you in the blink of an eye matey :wink:

I have since picked up a set of loose ones so can't really justify buying a graded set.

Good luck with the sale though, you should do well :wink: Nice items.

thanks,, i know what you mean , ive got a securityscout (loose) , i will see how i go ,, i may end up keeping them if the right offer doesnt come along , i dont want to give them away ! :cry:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Brians Toys have got a few things on ebay right now highlighting the fact they came from the Lucas archives. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom