Iain's Latest MOC Sale - lots of Starter (beater) Cards

itfciain

Grand Master
Latest MOCs up for sale – most of these are in the starter/beater range but are perfect for stop-gaps, fledgling collections or just to say you have a carded figure !

ROTJ AT-ST Driver - (77 Back Taiwan) – Nice card – minimal creasing and some edgewear – there is some slight damage around the hanger tab – lies nice & flat - bubble is in good shape, fully sealed and comes with no dints or dents – am after £30.00 - sold

SAM_4170_zps97192941.jpg

ROTJ Ugnaught - (77 Back Hong) – Reasonable card – some creasing and edgewear – there is some is a tear under the hanger tab on the back - bubble is in decent shape, fully sealed, yellowed and comes with some minor dints on the bottom – am after £30.00 - sold

SAM_4186_zps521d5ffc.jpg

ROTJ Lando Skiff - (65 Back Hong Kong) – Reasonable card – some creasing and edgewear – there is a slight wave to the card – the hanger tab has been repaired with three staples - bubble is in decent shape, fully sealed, yellowed and comes no dents or dings – am after £28.00

SAM_4187_zpse44d41e7.jpg

ROTJ Rebel Soldier - (48 Back Nunb Offer) – Beater card – a lot of creasing and edgewear – bubble is sealed but has been crushed – am after £26.00 - sold

SAM_4182_zpsab318c2d.jpg

ROTJ Rebel Commander - (48 Back Nunb Offer) – Decent card – some creasing and edgewear – bubble is sealed but has been crushed at the bottom – am after £26.00

SAM_4190_zpsf8b85c8e.jpg

ROTJ Gamorrean Guard – (65 Back Hong Kong) – Beater Card – some creasing and edgewear - bubble is in good shape, has yellowed and has no dents or dings – am after £23.00

SAM_4198_zps53f62a38.jpg

ROTJ Klaatu – (Palitoy 65 Back) – Nice card – no creasing and minimal edgewear this lies nice and flat – there is some scuffing on the back of the card and it displays well - bubble is in good shape, has yellowed slightly and comes with couple of very minor dings on the top – am after £22.00

SAM_4130_zps2ae589e9.jpg

ROTJ Logray - bubble is in good shape, has yellowed and has no dents or dings – am after £22.00

SAM_4194_zps25ef0524.jpg

ROTJ B-Wing Pilot – (77 Back Hong Kong) – Beater card – some minor creasing and edgewear – couple of little bit of ink touch up– the POP has been removed from the card but hasn't been cut all the way through - bubble is in reasonable shape, yellowed and comes with a dent in the top left corner – am after £20.00

SAM_4171_zpsd0f49bac.jpg

ROTJ Weequay - (65 Back Hong Kong) – Average card – minimal creasing and edgewear – card does a bit of a wave – bubble is fully sealed– am after £18.00

SAM_4178_zpsd879a23f.jpg

ROTJ 4-LOM - (65 Back Hong Kong or Taiwan) – Beater card – some creasing and edgewear – lots of ink touch up in the top right – difficult to tell if this is a reseal or a slick seal but gut says slick seal - bubble is fully sealed with dent in the front – am after £18.00

SAM_4175_zps5dbe5a6e.jpg

ROTJ Klaatu - (65 Back Hong Kong) – Average card – minimal creasing and edgewear –– bubble is fully sealed but has been crushed– am after £16.00

SAM_4179_zpseec42bae.jpg

ROTJ Ree-Yees - (65 Back Hong Kong) – Average card – minimal creasing and edgewear –– bubble is fully sealed but has been crushed– am after £16.00

SAM_4188_zps5f16ba2f.jpg

The following are all pretty much beaten up - the Pruneface has a slit in the bubble where his weapon and clock have been removed. The Dengar has a beat up bubble but can't be removed and the Rancor Keeper's bubble is pretty much shot and his weapon has gone. All are available @ £10.00 each

SAM_4172_zps509b7e9b.jpg

SAM_4173_zpsdf8d6851.jpg

SAM_4193_zps71050c02.jpg

I am happy to take extra pictures if you need them - please be aware that these are obviously at the lower end of the collector scale (and are priced accordingly)

Postage will be £4.00 second / £5.00 first and I will combine postage. Happy to post internationally – just drop me a PM for a price

I should add as well that I will not be selling these to any know U-Grader - and if that is you intention then these are not for you

coomber75

Sith Lord
Mate some great options, if I wasn't off to collectors fair 2 weeks time would snaffle a bunch of these!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom