FOR SALE PBP HAN HOTH

spoons

Grand Master
Bright pink face PBP Han Solo Hoth with the 'Made in scar' COO

He has a few paint chips but I've only seen 4 of these for sale in the last year so they're not common. There's no weapon but I can throw in a repro if needed.

Ã'£17.50 shipped.

PBPHan1.jpg

PBPHan2.jpg

PBPHan3.jpg

danaustin1975

Youngling
Hi Spoons,

I just bought your PBP Han Hoth on ebay, I was suprised to see it go so cheap, obviously not many people knew about the figure.

I'm looking forward to getting the figure, and sorry you didn't get more for it,

Dan

spoons

Grand Master
No probs about the price, i think in that condition Ã'£10 would have been good but I didn't lose any money on the deal :wink: The market seems a bit flat at the moment for some reason.

In answer to Inzaman's question I have seen less PBP HHs for sale than any other type so i'd say they were rare. I suppose because they are less obvious variants than some, they are not as popular. I bet in a couple of years time they will be all the rage.

danaustin1975

Youngling
Hey Spoons,

I'm sorry it's taking so long for the payment to come through on the Han Hoth, basically I had to pay by damned echeque cause my bank wouldn't allow me to pay by direct transfer. It says 7 - 9 days and as I paid on tuesday it shouldn't be much longer - my apologies though.

I'm looking forward to getting this figure, for a PBP it's not in bad condition and it'll make a nice piece in my collection.

Dan

spoons

Grand Master
No worries Daniel, though you need to get Paypal :wink:

To show faith i'll post the fig on Monday, whether the cheque has cleared or not

I've got to ask, why do you keep changing your user name, you seem to be danielaustin, danaustin and danilepettit?

I thought you were two different people on RS :oops:

danaustin1975

Youngling
Hi Spoons,

I've checked my bank balance and the payment has come out, so you have your money, it's just taking a few days to clear on paypal's end. Yeah, you're right, I need paypal, it's so annoying, it's a long story why I can't get paypal, something to do with banks not allowing me a credit card because of my circumstances but I'll see what I can do, I haven't tried all the banks.

I've changed my user name because at first 'danaustin' was my stage name (I'm a musician) then I decided it would be better to use my real name of danpettitt. Sorry for the confusion though.

Thanks for sending the Han Hoth monday Spoons, you really don't have to but I appreciate it. As I said, the payment has cleared my bank account so there shouldn't be any problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom