AFA Sliding Bottom Cases - All sold

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I have for sale at Ã'£10 each + Ã'£4 p&p three sliding bottom cases made by AFA. In my opinion these are of a superior quality to Oscars cases as the sliding bottom is better made and stronger and the acrylic seems clearer and better finished. The ones for sale are surplus to my needs and have not been used or even removed from the protective bag.

Here is an example (fig not included :mrgreen: )

IMG_5660.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Han, you met up with Jabba yet?

no not yet!.. i spoke to him on monday or tuesday and he said that he would come out for lunch on wedensday ... but i got a text later to say that he (him and his missus ) were coming out on friday as they where going to pass through on the way home..

when i rang him i heard his missus say in the background " is that the starwars geek" that made me laugh my ass off as my missus says exactly the same :lol: ... funny how one minute they are pretending to be into it with you and the next minute go on as though there bloody experts in it .. then the next minute giving you **** cause your a 30something kid collecting plastic toys ..

anyway cant wait to see what he writes when he next posts a topic on here ... he'll probebly say i gave him food posioning or he took a **** in my toilets and didnt flush ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: he seemed like a funny ****er on the phone so iam looking forward to meeting him (not in a scary way) :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom