FS/FT: Vintage Style Custom Figures Updated 4 Sale Individua

danaustin1975

Youngling
This Classified has been updated to incorporate the sale of individual figures, rather than one lot, which was my previous post.

For sale or trade are thirteen custom figures made in the style of the vintage line, as unproduced figures by Kenner. They were made recently, by an ebayer (who's identity is in the following links) who has taken a lot of time to craft these interesting and well made pieces. I have decided to sell them or trade them on as I bought them with the intention of displaying them in diaramas, I later decided I didn't want to display my collection in this way. These figures, in my opinion, are excellent for diaramas, creating scenes and characters from the films which weren't 'officially' released.

They are all mint except where shown. These prices are half price from what I originally bought them, a year ago, on ebay.

Biggs In X Wing Outfit (Ã'£5)
Luke Skywalker In X Wing Outfit (Ã'£5)
Rebel Fleet Soldier (Ã'£10)
Captain Antilles (Ã'£10)
Uncle Owen (Ã'£5)
Wallrus Man (Ã'£6)
Hrchek (Ã'£5)
Rebel Fleet Soldier (C7) (Ã'£2)
Sandtrooper (C8) (Ã'£3)
Ceremonial Luke Skywalker (Ã'£6)
Blue Snaggletooth (C8) (Ã'£4)
Han Solo Stormtrooper (C7) (Ã'£6)
Imperial Officer (in green) (Ã'£2)

picthree.jpg

picone.jpg

picfive.jpg

picfour.jpg

pictwo.jpg

picsix.jpg

These figures are of very high quality and are made of plastic and hand painted, in the moulds of the vintage figures.

If you want to see the value on ebay for these figures please go to;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250132565042

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250138182148

If you wish to trade with me on any of the figures, I am looking for loose PBP, tri logo and vartiations/factory errors, or ROTJ MOC with little damage, such as Prune Face, Squid Head, Chief Chrirpa, Bib Fortuna, Klaatu Skiff etc - the cheaper carded figures basically.

Postage costs are as follows;

UK: Ã'£1.00
EUROPE: Ã'£2.00
USA AND ELSEWHERE: Ã'£3.00

Postage will be discounted for multiple purchases & I do not charge for handling.

Prefered Method Of Payment: Paypal

gustie

Sith Lord
hi there!

to post pictures just use photobucket or webshots and copy paste the IMG codes and past them in your post... your pics will show in the post then.

and welcome to SWF :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Dan, welcome to the forum.
I saw your post on RS, there are some pretty cool looking figures there. I reckon you'll be able to sell them without too much difficulty.

danaustin1975

Youngling
Yes, I've just realised that myself, I thought I'd changed it and I completely forgot about it, will change it now and delete the RS add - my mistake (not favouritism to another site whatsoever lol). I had it so cheap on RS as no one was interested, then I changed my mind and put it back, and while all of this was going on, I hadn't edited the add on here.

To be honest I had very little interest on the RebelScum site, no one posted any replies or messages and the two people who pm'd me didn't get back to me after I sent them photos, there you go I guess.

Maybe these figures aren't worth the asking price of Ã'£100, which is what I thought was really fair, and cheap.

danaustin1975

Youngling
gustie said:
hi there!

to post pictures just use photobucket or webshots and copy paste the IMG codes and past them in your post... your pics will show in the post then.

and welcome to SWF :)

Still can't figure it out lol, where's photobucket or webshots, are they on the main page, I don't know what section they're in or what link.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Hi Dan and welcome to the forums, have seen you posting over on RS :wink:

Do you originally get those customs from an eBay seller in Newtownabbey called Emma?

danaustin1975

Youngling
cocofstar said:
Do you originally get those customs from an eBay seller in Newtownabbey called Emma?

Yes they were infact bought from Emma about a year ago, as you might know she makes custom figures, and has done loads (at the time I bought these there were about five others I wanted to buy but I got outbid, the Rebel Technician was quite cool, and the ewok she did).

If you check out the links about the ebay value, you'll see it's her ebay username, as I linked directly to two of her recent auctions - these custom figures are sought after pieces, they mostly always go for good to high prices on ebay.

And hurrah, I finally managed to upload my photos! Great, they look a lot better than what I had previously; thanks Gustie and Bollux.

If I don't sell these custom figures (had little luck on rebel scum unfortunately) I'll just keep them, I've put them inside my Rebel Transport as a bonus to my collection - I've got all sorts in there, bootlegs, childhood figures and variations; one day when I leave my collection to my son or daughter (if I have one that is lol) I can show her these figures, customs that were made forty odd years ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom