My treasuered AT AT Walker custom paint

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Urrrmmmm I was always taught that if you can't say something nice, best not to say anything at all.........................

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
i'll say it.....DEAR GOD MAN!...WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR? :evil:

now that's out of the way....was it damaged when you did this 'thing' to it or just missing the chin guns?

hoping the 1st one.

Jez

Sith Lord
Not my bag, but Horses for courses.
You've clearly put a lot in it. I'm sure someone will love it, but probably not on here. Best of luck :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Hahaha - well I actually like it - loads of effort gone into it and I think the battle damage looks ace

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I like it to, just hope it was already battle damaged before the refit, great idea for a damaged vintage item & I can see a lot of effort has been put in to the project, not sure about the pipe on the legs but bar that great effort, just as the others have said, I really hope it was a beater before you started.

Section 8

Sith Lord
I agree. It's been done very well and looks the part.

He's hardly taken one out of a fresh box and painted it up, so don't see the beef. It's bound to be a beater AT AT.

No different than the custom figures which there are loads swapping hands on the forums.

More newby bashing? :)

If Bram or Iain etc had put this on you'd all be applauding. :D

Joe

Grand Master
Yeah it's not bad, not my thing but I can appreciate the work that went into it.

There are a lot of "shells" out there don't forget lads, it might have been a yellowed battered old toy that nobody wanted or would buy so he turned it into this. I doubt he took a MISB version and painted the toy up just to upset anyone :lol:

PS: AT-AT customisation is not a new thing, check this out:

graffiti-atat.jpg

chiffy

Sith Lord
Section 8 said:
I agree. It's been done very well and looks the part.

He's hardly taken one out of a fresh box and painted it up, so don't see the beef. It's bound to be a beater AT AT.

No different than the custom figures which there are loads swapping hands on the forums.

More newby bashing? :)

If Bram or Iain etc had put this on you'd all be applauding. :D

You bitch :!:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I like it too. Not quite my thing but there has been some serious effort put into it so fair play.

Andy wants one if you can do it in pink, with nice fluffy cushions inside and some tassels on it! :wink:

mumbo

Sith Lord
I thought these things were indestructable.......... apart from harpoons.

Good effort :)

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I wasn't bashing the guy for the mod (well maybe a bit :wink: ) but like I said I hope it was a beater before he started.

I just think others would have possibly benefitted from the parts of a beater walker than this.

Just my opinion

Jez

Sith Lord
Being a canaries fan you probably aren't too far away from a garage load of them there AT ATs

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Joe said:
Yeah it's not bad, not my thing but I can appreciate the work that went into it.

There are a lot of "shells" out there don't forget lads, it might have been a yellowed battered old toy that nobody wanted or would buy so he turned it into this. I doubt he took a MISB version and painted the toy up just to upset anyone :lol:

graffiti-atat.jpg

Agreed...beater/ shells no problem.

I love that one Joe "Grafatat" :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I quite like the decal on this but agree it's another vintage piece gone. Could you have used the newer vintage collection reissue for this purpose??

Saying that though I'm sure Iain has plenty of battered at at shells in his garage suitable or this!!!!!!

Joe

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Joe said:

graffiti-atat.jpg

Agreed...beater/ shells no problem.

I love that one Joe "Grafatat" :D

Yeah me too Michael! I'd love to have one done like that to stick on top of my detolf! Would look the nuts! I don't know any good graffiti artists though, will have to go down to my local skate park and ask if anyone wants a new canvas 8) :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom