lots of star wars stuff for sale

lins666

Hi, I am not a star wars fan but I have small selection of items for sale. Without going into too much detail my ex boyfriend left over a year ago and left this lot. He has told me to 'get rid of it'. I thought I would try here as I would like the items to go to actual collectors who will appreciate them. I have sold some items already. Attached are the amended photos.

Everything has gone. Thank you for your support.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Lindsey,

There are a few members from around your area and some may be in touch. Obviously be careful handing out personal details.

You will also get a lot more interest if you can take pictures and post them. Even one mass shot will give people an idea of what you have. There are lots of niches in this hobby, and "vintage" (1970's-80's) is worth a lot more than all the modern (1990's-now) ****. Obviously, condition is paramount.

Good luck with your sales.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
If he has said to just get rid of them, they are probably all modern, hazarding a educated guess.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
sparkysx said:
If he has said to just get rid of them, they are probably all modern, hazarding a educated guess.

Yep, doubt they'll be any sealed Palitoy Droid Factorys or Death Stars, but you never know... :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
I hope this is all genuine but my spidy senses are tingling :?

You really need to show some pics if you want better interest, cant be that difficult :?:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
You will defo have to post photos Lindsay otherwise nobody can see what you've got. You can reduce the image size to 600 pixels wide fairly easily with basic photo editing software that is probably already on you computer/tablet etc. Also maybe do a bit of research on rebelscum.com and you will find out what you have. Good luck with it.
Andy

sparkysx

Sith Lord
The 8D8 and Snag will sell on here but the rest probably won't, not for much anyway. Anymore old stuff to show? that's where the interest will be peaked on here.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Am I not seein that same photos as you guys. I can only see 2 modern bits in what looks like a decent vintage collection. Just hope it's a genuine sale.

brownbear29

Padawan
Looks like the OP updated the thread this morning with photobucket links, was originally just 5 attached pics showing mostly modern stuff.

Lindsey - looks like you have some nice pieces there (assuming they're genuine) - I'd suggest a look at this page, for a rough guide on carded figure prices. Though you'll have to take account of the wear & tear, yellowing / cracked bubbles, etc. when negotiating.

Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom