Car number plate for sale C3 POR

C3POR

Youngling
Hi guys, i am selling my car numberplate. Registration C3 POR.
If anyone is interested let me know, i have it advertised elsewhere also.
Thought a fellow Star Wars fanatic may appreciate this!

C3POR

Youngling
£7500 is my asking price my friend and I am aware this js not an auction site! :lol:

walkie

Sith Lord
Shame about he extra "R" on the end, kind of makes it mean nothing to a lot of people.

Ideally you need to find someone with the same online username as it'll mean more to them, oh look there's one at the top :lol: :lol: :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
walkie said:
Shame about he extra "R" on the end, kind of makes it mean nothing to a lot of people.

Ideally you need to find someone with the same online username as it'll mean more to them, oh look there's one at the top :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
i was looking at one on ebay that said plate for sale V4DER but then when you read more it said that is not the plate but the one he was selling was V4OER

PGowdy

Grand Master
walkie said:

Yeah, sadly i can't imagine it meaning anything to anybody with the R at the end. Deems it completely pointless.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
walkie said:

Yeah, sadly i can't imagine it meaning anything to anybody with the R at the end. Deems it completely pointless.
Unless the are any C3P0-loving pirates needing a new number plate?

SOJ

Sith Lord
My registration ends OBW. Do you reckon I could get a few quid for it? :roll:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Now I might be talking out of turn here but I know some registration numbers are valuable, but this one is not very special.

Am I the only one who things 7 and a half grand is a bit of a joke. Perhaps I'm missing something here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom