FS : Palitoy X-wing

snlmace

Jedi Knight
SOLD :)

hi all,

after upgrading mine I'm trying to sell this palitoy x-wing fighter.

box and fighter have seen better days, but somehow the box still display's pretty well.

there is tape on the inside and 3 of the four small flaps (attached to the two side flaps) are off/gone. X-wing fighter is missing the engine sticker and is missing a small piece of one of the engines. see photo's

hoping to get 90 GPB for this one :) shipping is extra, I can get you an exact quote.

now, time for some pics :)
SAM_52251.jpg

SAM_52271.jpg

SAM_52261.jpg

SAM_52281.jpg

SAM_5229.jpg

SAM_52301.jpg

SAM_52321.jpg

SAM_52331.jpg

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Good price on this guys, already got this combo otherwise I'd be snapping your hand off.

snlmace

Jedi Knight
Star Wares said:
I'd be happy to trade, is there anything you like on my for sale site http://www.starwares.co.uk ?

Browsing your site made me feel like a young boy in a toy store, somewhere in 198something ;) but unfortunately not that much I would love to trade for :roll:

Looking for carded figs, 12" boxed, die cast, micro collection and a few more thingies :)

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
That's a great review for the site! I love that feeling. :lol:

I have just started collecting carded & die cast myself after 'nearly' completing my boxed collection. I do have a spare loose die cast star destroyer which is in quite good condition & complete as well as a die cast x-wing (missing the canopy)... That's about £35/40 worth but that's about it really. Darn it. :oops:

Jez

Sith Lord
These don't come up that often and that's a fair price.
I'm surprised that this hasn't sold yet, having said that; my twin pack was on display at the last FF for several hours before i eventually pulled the trigger.
I've got mine displayed in an ADC14 case and it looks great. That means you can fit one of these in a star case if that's how your MOCs are displayed. It'll look great in any collection.

snlmace

Jedi Knight
Jez said:
These don't come up that often and that's a fair price.
I'm surprised that this hasn't sold yet, having said that; my twin pack was on display at the last FF for several hours before i eventually pulled the trigger.
I've got mine displayed in an ADC14 case and it looks great. That means you can fit one of these in a star case if that's how your MOCs are displayed. It'll look great in any collection.

Thanks Jez,
I was worried if I was asking too much :(
Maybe it just needs a little time. Or maybe I should put in in a nice acrlylic case as you said and start enjoying it in my collection :)

Djbighair

Jedi Master
No , correct price arwin, if not £20 too cheap. Just wait out for double pack collectors, though this is a common combo, or after Xmas when people have the cash.

Rich

Selestarius

Padawan
Fair enough, its just that there's currently only one on there atm and its selling for £200, might not go for that but still :p --- hopefully someone here needs them ^^ -- I would make an offer but it'd be for re-sale purchases and someone else would probably want it for their collection :D

Section 8

Sith Lord
Patience is the key. If i had the cash I'd likely take it off you.

You never know, I may have the cash soon or in two months time. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom