for sale: Loose top toys luke jedi vhtf! Argentina figure

antique-toys

Top Toys was the licensee for Star Wars toys in Argentina. They had a pretty limited run with only 7 figures released in the line, but most of them are unique even in loose form. I am happy to finally have a loose example of Luke Jedi, which has no country of origin markings and lack peg holes in the feet. It doesn't have any of the accessories unfortunately, so there's something else for me to continue to hunt for. However, it typically takes collectors several years to find them or they just upgrade to a complete one. Luke Jedi is considered the 2nd most difficult to find with Yoda being the first.

I RECEIVE OFFERS FOR THIS!

Contact me: [email protected] or pm

20141030_124657_zpsc07776a7.jpg

20141030_124753_zpsd5637113.jpg

darthvader23

I know this is an old thread, but is the luke still available? Or do you have any more figures from the top toy line?

lejackal

Grand Master
darthvader23 said:
I know this is an old thread, but is the luke still available? Or do you have any more figures from the top toy line?
The OP hasn't been online for nearly three years mate

jonathan freeman

Youngling
hi

i have moc tops toys apart from luke jedi and yoda but i do have a nice loose luke with everything
what sort of prices these going for now ive been out of this for about ten years

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom