Header image

PAYPAL GIFT & GOODS PAYMENTS

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Re: PAYPAL GIFT & GOODS PAYMENTS

Postby edd_jedi » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:57 am

It has been pointed out that many people are still asking for gift payments in their sales threads. As per the forum rules you cannot ask for gift/friends and family payments on this forum. Please factor fees in to your asking prices and amend your original post. We don't have many rules here, so please try and stick to the few there are. Thanks.

timstannard
Regular
Regular

Postby timstannard » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:20 pm

So, I'm a newb looking to sell my old collection on here (currently posted a bunch of loose figure stuff on the valuation board), and am just trying to get my head around the seller/buyer thing.

I get the whole 'no gift payment' thing unless both parties trust each other implicitly, but not entirely sure what the other options are.

Does anyone do the whole Paypal business account thing?
Or is cash on collection the way to go? Isn't collection a bit of a bugger if I'm in Sussex (which I am) and the buyer is in Glasgow, for example?

Assuming there's no one-size-fits-all reliable answer here.
"I recognised your foul stench when I was brought on board..."

My feedback: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29576

weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby weasel » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:08 pm

You just do a normal Paypal transaction and you pay the fees. It's only a few percent, so just add that to the asking price.
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”