List of 12 Back MOC's for sale

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
bloody hell your kids are lucky little buggers Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
And there was me thinking he had been avoiding us cos his team got beaten at home by a certain other side! :wink: :lol:

2stripes

Jedi Master
Ha ha, 2 posts before the derby gets mentioned..as I thought..I called it in my post in the main forum!

Yes well done, for your robbing us blind. I was warned by the land lady for foul and abusive languge at the tv set when Lescott pulled down. Apparently screaming "Oh F*ck of you Bastard" at the tv is a big no no. :oops:

2 Kids and a Sister born in December before I even begin to think about Xmas, plus a weekend away abroad in January I'm afraid adds up to some serious selling of Vintage. :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
So you think it WAS a penalty then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say, Yes I've seen them given, BUT it wasn't THE most clear cut/stone wall penalty I have ever seen. I've seen them given and I've seen them not given (on more than that one occasion). Personally (maybe I'm slightly biased) I think Lescott was leaning backwards into Carragher/falling over, anyway. But, yeah you do still see them given on a regular basis.

Made me laugh! :lol:

2stripes

Jedi Master
All I'll say is falling over is a funny choice when you can just tap home from a yard out. When you add Gerrard telling the ref which card to pull out for a penalty where he waved his right leg out like a can can dancer, and a 1st half penalty for the same holding on Lescott (all though not as stone cold as the second one) plus Kaut's 2 footed tackle last seen performed in the Tekken and well it was a bit of a sickner in all.

But...I wont get drawn in... :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Kuyt should have been red carded, no arguements here! ****ing terrible tackle, red card all day long.

I didn't see the game so I haven't seen the other possible penalty, or Gerrard telling the ref what card to hand out. But let's be honest all the "big name" players get away with blue murder in the PL. Look at Terry and his numerous hand balls last season, Carragher and his desperate attempts to give away a penalty every week, Chelsea/United players surrounding ref's.
IF Gerrard did tell the ref what card to give out, he should have been booked for it.

2stripes

Jedi Master
Funny one Gerrard, I have to admit I can't help but respect the guy week in week out, tremendous player, the Derby turns him into a bit of a clown though, dives and puts in some horror tackles against Everton, I think the occasion gets to him sometimes. I like that in a way though, I think the Derby means as much to him as the Utd game does which any Liverpool scouser would admit is as it should be. Irritating when fans say its not important to them and Utd is their big game.

Nevermind, theres always Anfield, now that would be a great win for the Blues. Been there once, travelled on the Liverpool supporters bus, sat in the KOP, lost 3-1. Bloody horrendous day, not doing that again!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Kuyt should have been red carded, no arguements here! ****ing terrible tackle, red card all day long.
To be fair it was on a Neville brother and everyone knows Kuyt couldn't hit a target if he tried 100 times !! :x

Now if it had been Gary Neville in his way and he had managed to make contact he would have got an MBE !! :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
bloody hell your kids are lucky little buggers Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£

no chance , if it were me id be giving them a cardboard box and some felt tip pens, an orange and a walnut. :lol: :lol:

2stripes

Jedi Master
C-Ã'£3O Ã'£140

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom