Palitoy casefresh single mailers for sale

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi guys

As suggested I figured it maybe a better idea to post a new for sales thread as the other request on interest one became a little derailed whilst I was away.

So I have a half full case of Palitoy Nien Numb Mailers which are sealed & dead mint & also a case near full of Palitoy Emperor ones, also mint, some are sealed some the tape has give way.

Prices -

NN mailers 50
Emperor mailers 50

I also have a lot of the emperor mailers where the tape has split at the join of the box not given way from getting dry, just split at the join, happy to do these for 35 each, again bar the tape these are mint & never been out of the box.

Postage options -

UK -

4.30 first recorded boxed & padded

Stateside -

9.75 - tracked & signed boxed & padded

Prices do NOT include paypal fees, so if paying standard please add the 4% to the total, I am happy to take gift payments if you prefer & are happy to trust me & can offer cheaper standard postage via this option for obvious reasons.

Some photos -

NN Mailers -

IMGP8510_zpsa00bb32f.jpg

IMGP8507_zpsb89b5f5b.jpg

IMGP8506_zpsba75b023.jpg

Emperor mailers -

psbPzMK.jpg

7g5hvXH.jpg

zZFOYuk.jpg

w5Ocs2j.jpg

If you have any discussion about these please can you post it in the other thread here please -

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24172

Frunkstar

Grand Master
PLEASE READ - URGENT!!

Huge problem, well hope its not that huge, but a massive bummer none the less - the emperor mailers I have, I thought about half were sealed & some (up to half) half were open , but on really close inspection with a magnifying glass I have just discovered that every single one is carefully razor sliced at the tape seal, the tape joins up so perfectly its not visible to the naked eye, no signs of tampering evident, no crumples or nail marks to the box at the flap, but its now obvious the previous owner has at some point in time very carefully opened each one up or at minimum sliced the tape on all of them, I presume to check there is not a fett of something grail hiding in the box (how stupid), I did check each one I have sent out really closely prior to sending & they looked perfect, it was not till I tried to pull the flap a tiny bit on them one at a time to confirm how many were open that I noticed this.

Obviously I have been duped, but it is what it is & I plan on keeping the shipping case as its what I bought it for.

They are still the world's only known examples of Palitoy Emperor mailers, so still a super rare item, but not what I thought & also not what I said, so I now have egg on my face big time.

Under the circumstances I can only wholeheartedly apologize & offer a couple of solutions -

1. return them to me for a full refund minus postage

2. I can do a partial refund of 15 pounds so they are going at the cost I have stated for opened ones.

Gutted I think it the term, really sorry about this, I had no idea & its a huge shock to the system, for me as well as you.

The Nien Nunb ones came from a different guy & are 100% factory sealed, so no worries with them.

LMK your thoughts.

I have pm'd everyone who has had one of the Emperor mailers with the above, I'm sure you guys know I would never have put these out as sealed had I of noticed.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Mine arrived today, perfect packaging and as described - absolutely mint.

Well it's made me feel a little better that I am not the only one to be fooled by these, they look spot on don't they?, Scott's just been at mine & we had them in hand & he did not notice either FFS this is hurting my head.

Huge sorry my buddy.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Bummer, but like others have said, you've been straight up about it.

You having 'words' with the seller?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Life throws these little gems at us now and then, but the measure of the man is how it's dealt with, so in my eyes you more than measure up Frank.
Don't let it stress you, and you've been very open and honest,( unlike your seller!) which is an example of this forum and the guys on it.
Honesty, humility and trust are rarer these days so it's great to see it in action.

Don't sweat it.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
It's a real shame these turned out to be opened and I couldn't beleve it when you told me, a couple of hrs ago I was going through the box sorting out sealed ones that you was packing. It's crazy that the previous owner went through all of them looking for different figs, you would have thought they would have worked it out after about 5.

Great price for 1 of only 144 known IMO good luck with your sales Frank 8)

indianawars

Sith Lord
That gutting feeling when you realise that everything isn't as it should be - horrible. It's happened to all of us at one stage or another. Keep you chin up mate.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Sorry to hear Frank. What a bummer You must be gutted!

Shocking that he has gone through every single one! :?

Keep your chin up mate

Have you had a reply from the seller?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks for the kind words of moral support guys, its really appreciated, its a bitch but is what it is, so no point wasting any time crying over spilled milk, just want to make sure everyone thats had one already is sorted asap so the slate is clean, then I'll rest easier.

The seller no longer answers my call's (shocker) & is the same guy who was shifting all the misscards on ebay (shocker again eh)

On the bright side, they are cheaper now if you guys want one & were put off with the price tag :lol: always a silver lining to every dark cloud.

Grant

Sith Lord
Frank your a top bloke. Sorry to hear you've been duped. They are still cool pieces tape cut of not.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Strange request; but if you find a NN that has come open i'd be interested. When i was a kid my mum sent off for a NN mailer by collecting all the name tabs from my MOCs. Always wanted to relive the moment and would prefer to open it up and see the figure. Would obviously not break the seal of a sealed box.

Cheers,
Pete.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
What a stitch up for you, can imagine how you felt when you found out after sending some off to fellow collectors.

Everyone on here know's your a top bloke, don't worry about it and I'm sure you've bagged yourself more respect from the way you have delt with it. :wink: 8)

ldr

Padawan
Newbie question, but what are the differences between a Palitoy and Kenner mail away Emperor and Nien Numb?

Is it just the missing catalogue or do they have different COOs?

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom