Header image

PLEASE MARK COMPLETED SALES AS SOLD IN TITLE

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
plantman
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PLEASE MARK COMPLETED SALES AS SOLD IN TITLE

Postby plantman » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:51 am

Once your items are sold can you please edit the post title and mark as SOLD please, this allows the mods to clean up the sales area and move threads to the archive.

Thanks

Andy
"These ARE the droids your looking for...now how much for the pair?"

talldroid77
Regular
Regular

Re: PLEASE MARK COMPLETED SALES AS SOLD IN TITLE

Postby talldroid77 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Was just wondering if its a good idea to leave prices up once an item is sold? I started doing it on my most recent thread.

I think it's a good idea in that it creates a record of prices - useful for people to research prices and show a record of changes over time. On the other hand I guess writing sold over the price gives some privacy to buyer and seller after a sale.

Just a thought..... :)

edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Postby edd_jedi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:01 pm

talldroid77 wrote:Was just wondering if its a good idea to leave prices up once an item is sold? I started doing it on my most recent thread.

I think it's a good idea in that it creates a record of prices - useful for people to research prices and show a record of changes over time. On the other hand I guess writing sold over the price gives some privacy to buyer and seller after a sale.

Yes it's a good idea and I think we have mentioned it before, we would prefer people didn't remove prices for that very reason.

talldroid77
Regular
Regular

Postby talldroid77 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:14 pm

edd_jedi wrote:
talldroid77 wrote:Was just wondering if its a good idea to leave prices up once an item is sold? I started doing it on my most recent thread.

Yes it's a good idea and I think we have mentioned it before, we would prefer people didn't remove prices for that very reason.

Ok. Not seen it mentioned but more than happy to go with it. I brought it up as I've seen it as a rule before and I've tried to get an idea of prices in the past on here but a lot people seem to write SOLD over the price - including me initially :oops: Don't get me wrong I wasn't lobbying for any rule creation but it seems a shame to lose price data.

Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”