PLEASE MARK COMPLETED SALES AS SOLD IN TITLE

plantman

Sith Lord
Once your items are sold can you please edit the post title and mark as SOLD please, this allows the mods to clean up the sales area and move threads to the archive.

Thanks

Andy

talldroid77

Padawan
Was just wondering if its a good idea to leave prices up once an item is sold? I started doing it on my most recent thread.

I think it's a good idea in that it creates a record of prices - useful for people to research prices and show a record of changes over time. On the other hand I guess writing sold over the price gives some privacy to buyer and seller after a sale.

Just a thought..... :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
talldroid77 said:
Was just wondering if its a good idea to leave prices up once an item is sold? I started doing it on my most recent thread.

I think it's a good idea in that it creates a record of prices - useful for people to research prices and show a record of changes over time. On the other hand I guess writing sold over the price gives some privacy to buyer and seller after a sale.

Yes it's a good idea and I think we have mentioned it before, we would prefer people didn't remove prices for that very reason.

talldroid77

Padawan
edd_jedi said:
talldroid77 said:

Yes it's a good idea and I think we have mentioned it before, we would prefer people didn't remove prices for that very reason.

Ok. Not seen it mentioned but more than happy to go with it. I brought it up as I've seen it as a rule before and I've tried to get an idea of prices in the past on here but a lot people seem to write SOLD over the price - including me initially :oops: Don't get me wrong I wasn't lobbying for any rule creation but it seems a shame to lose price data.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom