All sold !!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Having a mini pre-Christmas clear out so I will give you lot first option before they go on either RS or ebay.

All prices include standard first class delivery and PM any questions. The Ledy prices are negotiable especially if someone wants all 3, but the others realistically are as low as I want to go as otherwise they may as well stay in my variant collection. :p

Lili Ledy Biker Scout short mouth in average condition without a weapon SOLD

Lili Ledy R2-D2 in very average condition but supposedly rare SOLD

Lili Ledy Leia Poncho in good condition with a bit of paint loss to head and minor scuffs with a Kenner blaster SOLD

AFA 85 loose Ben Kenobi looks close to perfect to me SOLD

Luke Jedi no COO pale face in very good condition complete with snap cape blaster and blue saber SOLD

Luke X-Wing Pilot Kong Kong COO in near mint condition with pale limbs and complete SOLD

Wicket no COO limbs are different colour to torso like green limbed Chewie but not as obvious in very good condition and complete SOLD

Teebo no COO in near mint condition and complete SOLD

Logray Macau COO in near mint condition and complete SOLD

Logray Hong Kong COO in near mint condition and complete SOLD

Lando China COO in good condition with the usual paint rubs to hands and complete SOLD

Hammerhead Hong Kong COO in near mint condition and complete SOLD

Hammerhead no COO in near mint conditon and complete SOLD

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Sorry Gustie and everyone else who asked about the Luke Jedi, it has been sold to the first person who contacted me.

I'm not sure why you couldn't PM me Gustie as others got through but I will check my settings to see if I can find a problem :? but their PM was 3 hours before you tried. :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
thats a nice idea

how about this one
b750_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Ewok-Princess-Kneesaa_W0QQitemZ190179572439QQihZ009QQcategoryZ50277QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bollux said:
thats a nice idea

how about this one
b750_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Ewok-Princess-Kneesaa_W0QQitemZ190179572439QQihZ009QQcategoryZ50277QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

that looks innocent ,guess hans not got his wicked way with it yet :wink:

gustie

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
sorry gustie!

no probs.... i didnt know anyone had PM'd and no one else posted on this thread so i thought i was the first person lol

as u say nevermind

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom