loose figs and ships including original c3po

spoons

Grand Master
just got a job lot of stuff I'm splitting up, mostly ROTJ figs in ok condition, but also a Taiwan Fett (C7), and an original C3PO that has loose limbs but still stands ok.

Also quite a nice falcon that still has its cockpit hatch attached, but no chess table etc.

A very nice AT-ST, just missing its top gun and a decent Slave 1

If anyone is intersted let me know and I'll send you pics

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
atst is in jedi one of the 2 legged vehicles used buy the empire ,c3po is the golden friend of the little droid r2d2 :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
AT-ST is in great nick, but missing the top gun (which can be had for about Ã'£3 on ebay). 3PO is in fairly good nick but limbs are a bit loose, and the metal rivet at the back is a bit tarnished.

A special Bollux price of Ã'£15 for the pair, plus actual postage (probably about Ã'£2.50)

do you want pics?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
spoons said:
AT-ST is in great nick, but missing the top gun (which can be had for about Ã'£3 on ebay). 3PO is in fairly good nick but limbs are a bit loose, and the metal rivet at the back is a bit tarnished.

A special Bollux price of Ã'£15 for the pair, plus actual postage (probably about Ã'£2.50)

do you want pics?

Ã'£15 for a pair of bollox :shock:

spoons

Grand Master
here you go, 3po is missing a bit of paint around his feet, but other than that is pretty good.

C3PO1.jpg

C3po2.jpg

c3po3.jpg

ATST1.jpg

ATST2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom