Iain's Display Accessories

itfciain

Grand Master
Sure most of the regulars know who to come to for display accessories by now - but just in case you don't - and for all the new members I have put together a list of pictures and prices. All of these are held in the UK and posted out by my very glamourous assistant, Neil (AKA Jackabina) as soon as he psychically can.

If you'd like to order then drop me a PM and I'll give you my payment details

Stands

Star Stands

1" Small Round Clear Stands - very popular stands - perfect for display cases -

20 stands - £5.50
50 stands - £12.00
100 stands - £23.00

(prices include UK postage)

Star%20Stands_zpsiecypnvd.jpg
SAM_5156_zpsz7qgvjxa.jpg

Protech Stands

2" Round Stands - Perfect for the larger stance figures - available in Black or Clear

10 stands - £5.50
20 stands - £10.00
50 stands - £20.00
100 stands - £37.00

(prices include UK postage)

Protech%20Clear_zpsfzqsokm4.jpg
SAM_5164_zpstx95v4km.jpg

Protech%20Black_zpspaci4gxk.jpg
SAM_5169_zpsrtjf9xub.jpg

Protech Cylinder Tubes

Not as good as acrylic cases but liked by some collectors

£2.50 each - postage is £4.50 however many you order

Protech%20Cylinder_zpsixkeqnnn.jpg
SAM_5162_zpsuipoh0rl.jpg

Coin Holders & Easel Set

Perfect to display the POTF coins

£2.00 each - postage is £3.50 however many you order

Coin%20Holder%20amp%20Easel%20-%20UK_zps68msyjfg.jpg
SAM_2083_zpslilexliy.jpg
SAM_7328_zps7fe5524d.jpg

Star Cases

Great for storage or transporting MOCs around (nowhere near as good as an acrylic case for display though!)

£2.50 each

Protech%20Star%20Case_zpstbrxjgxb.jpg
SAM_5167_zpsfpydmiez.jpg

Figure Bags

Perfect for figure storage - acid free

£3.00 inc postage for a pack of 100

SAM_9656_zps3296a249.jpg
SAM_9657_zpsfb87a61a.jpg

Have plenty more to add :D

Benji79

Youngling
Hi Iain, I'm looking into how to store/display my loose figs and I'm torn between your products or Christians :)
Can I ask a couple of questions?:-
-do the stands cause paint wear on the feet holes?
-do the bigger round stands fit inside the cylinder cases?
-do all the figures fit in the cylinders?
-do the cylinder cases have any kind of UV protection?

I'm drawn towards the cylinder cases especially if they keep the dust off too, Christians acrylic cases do look good but I feel some figs will rattle around inside them

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

itfciain

Grand Master
Benji79 said:
Hi Iain, I'm looking into how to store/display my loose figs and I'm torn between your products or Christians :)
Can I ask a couple of questions?:-
-do the stands cause paint wear on the feet holes?
-do the bigger round stands fit inside the cylinder cases?
-do all the figures fit in the cylinders?
-do the cylinder cases have any kind of UV protection?

I'm drawn towards the cylinder cases especially if they keep the dust off too, Christians acrylic cases do look good but I feel some figs will rattle around inside them

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

Hi mate - good to hear from you - will pop this in a PM but the info is useful so will reply here as well

-do the stands cause paint wear on the feet holes? - no, the peg hole for these is 3mm which fits into every figure (some a bit looser than others) but doesn't need to be jammed in so won't distort the peg hole
-do the bigger round stands fit inside the cylinder cases? - yes, all the stands that I sell fit into the cylinder cases
-do all the figures fit in the cylinders? - just about - Amanaman is a tight squeeze and Han's Carbonite Block won't fit inside but everyone else does
-do the cylinder cases have any kind of UV protection? - not really, they will add some slight protection but are nowhere near as good as acrylic (which offers 95%)

At the end of the day, it is your choice to display them as you want - that is why I offer a range of items and am continually looking for more - for me the acrylic look a lot better than the cylinder but it is really down to personal preference

I have everything in stock in the UK so if you'd like to order then just let me know :D

Cheers
Iain

Spaceballs3739

Hi there Iain

I would like to buy 10 protec clear stands for £5.50 can u send me a pm so I acn send payment.

Many thanks james.

itfciain

Grand Master
Spaceballs3739 said:
Hi there Iain

I would like to buy 10 protec clear stands for £5.50 can u send me a pm so I acn send payment.

Many thanks james.

Will do James

SF_S

Padawan
Hi Iain,
new to the forum!
Could I please have 100 star stands. have just bought a new glass display to show off loose collection.

thanks
SF_S

itfciain

Grand Master
SF_S said:
Hi Iain,
new to the forum!
Could I please have 100 star stands. have just bought a new glass display to show off loose collection.

thanks
SF_S

Hi mate - I'll send you a PM with the order details

Cheesebrush

Iain - can you tell me how thick the 1" Star Stands and 2" Protech Stands are please? Am trying to plan a figure cabinet and need to take base heights into account when determining shelf spacing.

Thanks.

itfciain

Grand Master
Cheesebrush said:
Iain - can you tell me how thick the 1" Star Stands and 2" Protech Stands are please? Am trying to plan a figure cabinet and need to take base heights into account when determining shelf spacing.

Thanks.

Hi mate have checked all of the stands and everyone of them is approx 4mm tall/think

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom