MIB Palitoy AT-AT, MISB Jabba playset and MIB snowspeeder FS

spoons

Grand Master
Trying to raise a bit of cash for my Han Hoth's so I'm reluctantly thinking of selling these three.

The AT-AT is the first edition Palitoy one. The inserts are white at the top and brown at the base, but have a coupel of small tears. The AT-AT is mint apart from a bit of battery corrosion inside (some idiot used it once and left the batteries in :twisted: ), I've cleaned the corosion out and the electrics work fine. The box and inserts hold their shape well but there are a few surface tears. The instructions are in good nick too. Everything is original and the chin guns are in very good nick.

The sides in the photo are the two best sides, the others show a bit more wear.

A couple of similar examples recently sold for Ã'£150 each + postage, I'll take Ã'£130 including UK postage

atat2.jpg

atat1.jpg

The Jabba playset is MISB but the box has a small bit of shelfware - Ã'£55 including UK postage.

Jabba6.jpg

If anyone is intersted I'll sort out more pics, otherwise its ebay

I've also got the boxed snowspeeder, in good condition but missing the POP. It has the harpoon and original string, which aren't shown in the photo.

make me an offer

snowspeeder.jpg

I also have a loose falcon, Slave 1 and snowspeeder which I'm getting rid of. The falcon is just missing the ramp struts and remote, but has everything else. The speeder is missing the harpoon.

All offers considered.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom