ebay listing prices

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
how do they work the listing prices out
i just listed some figures and they charged me 20p each .i started them at 4.99 .then i listed a ds game for 9.99 and they charged me 10p :?

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Jabba,I've just tried to list an item for Ã'£70 and brought up a charge of Ã'£1.50,bastard thought it was too good to be true,don't bother trying. :evil: :evil:

Ron

Sith Lord
In the month of betwwen november and december ebay and paypal cost me over Ã'£120 RIPPING OFF BASTARDS THATS DAY LIGHT ROBBERY

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
I know where you are coming from Ron,the one that really pisses me off is the final value fee.I can stomach a charge for listing my item and also the paypal fee( even if is is ripp off)but losing a few Ã'£ just cause you have sold an item is ****. :x :x

Ron

Sith Lord
Lee its a nightmare if you put payment by cheque people are not intrested they dont want to wait while the cheque clears. You then find bidding not that high because payment is by cheque. You cant win

AndyG

Jedi Knight
It was probably on ongoing promotion for video games.

They often have a few categories where listing is cheap for a while as well as running the cheap listing days. The toys and games category was half price to list last year for Nov and Dec, with a free gallery upgrade.

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
I think that "media" have an insertion :lol: fee of 10p. This is stuff like Videos, Cds, Games, DVDs, etc. Mainly because you cant move for the same item on some thinds. Star Wars VHS anyone?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom