FS: Mint condition Kenner Overstock, loose figures, baggies and mailers

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Dear all

Got some great vintage Kenner items for sale. All were bought as overstock direct from Kenner in 1986 and are in incredible, near mint condition. Some of the nicest vintage I've bought. Everything is in AFA 85 / 90 condition & smells new!

I have several examples of each item available at the moment but selling fast!

Over 2000 feedbacks on eBay, username punk_pat. PM me or email on [email protected]

Updated Tuesday 6th September.

AT-AT Commander Baggie. Excellent condition. £37 delivered.

IMG_2568_zpskmwrquyk.jpg

IMG_9045_zps2faysefl.jpg

IMG_9046_zpstlbqht9z.jpg

Salacious Crumb & Jabba Bowl/pipe sets. Heat sealed baggies in excellent condition.

Crum £ 8 delivered
Bongset £7 delivered
Set of the 2 - £14 delivered

IMG_9996_zpspx0ybhih.jpg

IMG_9997_zpsndystakr.jpg

IMG_9998_zps2zoqidz6.jpg

AT-AT Commanders. Unused condition. £18 each delivered.

IMG_9163_zpsxl8cewbt.jpg

IMG_9164_zpsmuskiq37.jpg

IMG_9165_zpssd3mh2co.jpg

IMG_9166_zpsdpwyhzig.jpg

Zuckuss. Made in Hong Kong. DEAD MINT. £18 each delivered.

IMG_9157_zpsngrunbyw.jpg

IMG_9158_zps7wmh4wvh.jpg

IMG_9159_zpstjs9fzi0.jpg

Ugnaught. 100 % complete. Apron never untied on rear. Limbs never moved. Paintwork excellent. DEAD MINT £18 each delivered.

IMG_8982_zpsyi1ugk0w.jpg

IMG_8983_zps7taizcwn.jpg

IMG_8984_zpsgdp0h0yj.jpg

Han trench coat variants

Excellent. AFA 90 condition all day long.

Camo variant £25 delivered.
Plain lapel variant £28 delivered (last ones).

**Please note the 'pink' effect in the photos is my poor lighting, they are not pink. **

IMG_8357_zpsyx9039w8.jpg

IMG_8358_zpscz15qh0m.jpg

IMG_8361_zps9ux0oj0w.jpg

Prune Face baggie: £25 delivered
Heat sealed with blue Kenner logo. Made in Hong Kong. Figure and baggie in excellent condition.

IMG_8351_zps08ixs8of.jpg

IMG_8352_zpsaocchuts.jpg

C3PO removal limbs baggie: £22 delivered
Tape sealed with blue Kenner logo. Made in Hong Kong. Figure and baggie in excellent condition. His cargo net is correctly sealed within a further baggie inside the outer baggie.

IMG_8344_zpsdvnsch6j.jpg

IMG_8346_zpsnsbfow6r.jpg

The Emperor mailer: £25 delivered [/b]
MISB with one piece of factory tape either end. Included within the box will be a sealed emperor with a Jedi pamphlet. Excellent condition. AFA 90 standard.

IMG_8348_zps9v7c9oio.jpg

IMG_8349_zps6nisxsik.jpg

IMG_8350_zpswgnhc5xw.jpg

Luke Hoth - 100% Complete, unused Kenner overstock. Limbs & head never moved. Paintwork generally excellent with only very minor factory application issues. There is a little bit of discolouration in isolated areas. £15 each

IMG_8979_zpscg0ouxxg.jpg

IMG_8980_zpsgelrhgup.jpg

IMG_8981_zpsif0hjdoo.jpg

Hoth Rebel Commander - 100% Complete, unused Kenner overstock. Limbs & head never moved. Paintwork generally excellent with only very minor factory application issues. There is a little bit of discolouration in isolated areas. 'Made in Hong Kong', full handle bar 'tache variant £15 each delivered.

IMG_8972_zpsn8ne1gzn.jpg

IMG_8975_zpsofwpfllr.jpg

IMG_8976_zpst0tvmbln.jpg

4-LOM. DEAD mint. £16 each delivered. Made in Hong Kong COO.

4lom_zpsa5ejvefp.jpg

4lom%202_zpsgzwux81e.jpg

4lom%203_zpsqetmpdhx.jpg

All items will be packaged securely in small boxes and sent out quickly. Add 4% for standard paypal payments.

Cheers

Ed

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
And if it's not a 4 line and Stefan isn't interested, I am, please.

Also the weird looking Han trench with camo lapels and loose blaster, please.

walkie

Sith Lord
I've passed on the ugnaught guys I just waiting for confirmation on the han trench I asked about via PM at the same time.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cheers Stef. I've had one as it's a minty upgrade on my existing one. I love that camo lapels, gaunt, pale Han Trench :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Just a quick bump for the seller. I have had one of the Han trenches with the camo lapels.

The figure is as mint as mint can be. First thing i noticed about it was the smell. It's that funny brand new plastic smell that immediately took me back to my childhood.

Thanks again.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Just a quick bump for the seller. I have had one of the Han trenches with the camo lapels.

The figure is as mint as mint can be. First thing i noticed about it was the smell. It's that funny brand new plastic smell that immediately took me back to my childhood.

Thanks again.

Holy crap, that was so much nostalgia I nearly fell off my chair. Just opened the bags containing the same figure and the Ugnaught I received from Ed and they both stink of childhood. Buy a Han Trench just for the smell! Think I'm going to bottle it.

In all seriousness, I've never owned a nicer, loose figure since 1984 as the Han. Equally, the Ugnaught. The Emperor mailer is as mint as can be and the Prune Face baggies have been kept in a time capsule. The items for sale here are remarkable. No, I don't get a cut of the sales.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:

Thanks again.
Heh heh yer I know what you mean I bought a Snowtrooper a few years ago now and it was in an open baggie and you could still smell the fresh plastic.
I must get it out the loft sometime I could do with another hit.

roguesphinx

Youngling
Hi guys
Received my Han camo with blaster. Absolutely superb and just one day delivery with careful attention to packing. Very impressed. Buy with confidence. Thanks Ed.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
I got my baggies yesterday - Lovely, just lovely. They're to be added to my Super-Mint-Loose-Set (96). Just 33 to go.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
New items - Monday 25th January

PM or email [email protected]

POTF, Last 17, Romba - 100% complete with ORIGINAL accessories AND coin: £45 including secure UK delivery.

[SOLD]

POTF, Last 17, Paploo - 100% complete with ORIGINAL accessories

Good condition with light wear. Left leg is a little loose. Displays great. £29 including secure UK delivery.

[SOLD]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom