FS: ANDY CLARKE’S LATEST VINTAGE TRILOGO PALITOY MOC 20/01/16

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
These are both reluctant sales, as I need to raise some funds.

R2-D2 Sensorscope Trilogo MOC. Great conditioned piece. The bubble is as good as I have seen on this R2 and but for a teeny tiny ding top left edge, which you can hardly see would be perfect. It is also crystal clear. The card is excellent with corner wear bottom left and a bit of edge wear. There is also an indentation mark top left that could be a factory error but I don't think it detracts. See pics for condition detail. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £150 plus postage - Pending

Q9wEgV.jpg

08CwUN.jpg

Coz1Ac.jpg

5zJzlf.jpg

AcWSss.jpg

C-3PO Removable Limbs Trilogo MOC. Another excellent piece. Another near mint bubble with the merest hint of a ding top right edge, which you can hardly see. It is also crystal clear. The card is excellent with edge wear to the right hand side a couple of bits of veining corner wear bottom left and a bit of edge wear. There is a slight indentation to the front that looks like it has come from another figures bubble in the packing case, again I don't think it detracts as you have to tilt it to see it. See pics for condition detail. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £100 plus postage - Sold

pg9jKq.jpg

hhUYxS.jpg

FH9nQw.jpg

cFTBJw.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Now that is Christmas 1985 in one sales thread.
Great cards Andy with some of the nicest bubbles you'll get on Trilogos in my opinion.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Now that is Christmas 1985 in one sales thread.
Great cards Andy with some of the nicest bubbles you'll get on Trilogos in my opinion.

Cheers, they are beauties. As I had them on other cards I thought I couldn't justify keeping them even though I wanted to.

lejackal

Grand Master
Trust me, if I'd had the funds available I would have had both as that was precisely what I got for Christmas that year and they are about the best I've seen since 8)

WP_20150811_002_zps6a5aed06.jpg

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Fantastic pic and is that Space Lego I spy in the corner :D . Clearly you're one of the younger ones on the forum.

lejackal

Grand Master
35 so probably not the youngest but didn't see any of them at the cinema first time around :cry:

Yep, I had space Lego and knights stuff from memory

Shinshin

Youngling
Amazingly beautifull example, both r2 and 3po. Hope that R2 will get a good home. If not for some reason, I take him. :)

-Sami

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom