W T B : AFA VINTAGE FIGURES GOOD CASH PAID.

Grant

Sith Lord
Hello people.Im currnetly looking for these AFA figures.If any one has any spare and they are intrested in selling please send me a message.
Im only looking for the items to have an overall grade of afa 85 or better and with crystal clear bubbles and no price stickers.Id make an exception for a yellow bubble with POTF Yoda & Gammorean Guard .Excellent cash paid for any figure found.
GAMMOREAN GUARD POTF Y85
YODA POTF Y85
R2D2 SENSORSCOPE EMPIRE 45/47 BACK AFA 85/90
LUKE HOTH EMPIRE 45 BACK AFA 85
WEEQUAY ROTJ 65 BACK AFA 85
BIKER SCOUT ROTJ 65 BK AFA 85
LOGRAY ROTJ 65 BK AFA 85
KLAATU SKIFF ROTJ 77/79 BK AFA 85
8D8 ROTJ 77 BK AFA 85
Thanks for having a look, :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
loads of activaty on here mate ,pm sith smith he had some potf force for sale .not sure if they were graded

http://www.6spot.com/starwars/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1819

han duo

Sith Lord
ive got an potf imperial sniper i'd sell...its afa 80 with a certificate as its form the lucas film archives !!

p.m me if your interested ( iknow your after figures but i thought i'd let you know ) :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
POTF is hard enough to complete but all 85+, clear bubbles and no price strikers! :shock:

Nothing like doing it the hardest way! :lol:
I have a Luke Stormie, but I'm guessing you got that already. (Bubble is yellow anyway, bloody POTF figures most of them have yellow bubbles)

What's your collection like, how long have you been collecting?

Grant

Sith Lord
Hi mate,
Your probably right about doing it the hardest way but i like a challenge,
My main focus is the vintage starwars line.Iv got 100+ carded afa 85s only 3 out of the 100+ have slight yellow bubbles and every one is on debut card apart from 2,all with no price stickers and 80 % unpunched.
So iv decided to finish my POTF line in clear bubbles to match the rest apart from my POTF anakin and yakface which arnt available in clear bubbles.
Im needing r2d2 sensor scope on 45 back and weequay 65 bk to finish my debuts.and klaatu skiff afa 85 on 77 back to finish having them all graded 85 or better with crystal clear bubbles.
Iv heard that Gammorean guard and atat driver and nikto arnt available with clear bubbles so that nattows down the search a little bit,
What are you collecting your self mate vintage or modern .
Thanks again Grant

Grant

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
loads of activaty on here mate ,pm sith smith he had some potf force for sale .not sure if they were graded

http://www.6spot.com/starwars/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1819
Hi mate thanks for the info,il give him a try,
Cheers Grant

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
AnakinPOTF said:
Hi mate,
Your probably right about doing it the hardest way but i like a challenge,
My main focus is the vintage starwars line.Iv got 100+ carded afa 85s only 3 out of the 100+ have slight yellow bubbles and every one is on debut card apart from 2,all with no price stickers and 80 % unpunched.
So iv decided to finish my POTF line in clear bubbles to match the rest apart from my POTF anakin and yakface which arnt available in clear bubbles.
Im needing r2d2 sensor scope on 45 back and weequay 65 bk to finish my debuts.and klaatu skiff afa 85 on 77 back to finish having them all graded 85 or better with crystal clear bubbles.
Iv heard that Gammorean guard and atat driver and nikto arnt available with clear bubbles so that nattows down the search a little bit,
What are you collecting your self mate vintage or modern .
Thanks again Grant

Like most people on here, I'm a vintage collector. Mainly graded MOC's, though I have a few vehicles. Just whatever takes my fancy really.
Sounds like you've been at this collecting lark for a good while then, judging by the post above!
You'll have to post some (a lot) of pictures.

Grant

Sith Lord
Hi mate,
Iv been collecting for a for quite while,Im in the middle of creating a photo index of all my figures and when im done il be posting pictures,
there are a few on the rebel scum website on the photopost under the name on NOE,
Similar to yourself i follow different starwars lines depending whats intresting at the time.
Thanks again Grant

Grant

Sith Lord
Hi Ron,
They will turn up bud,There is millions of collections out there,Im in the same boat im needing to sell some of that 3 packs and the sonic speeder to free up some funds,
Its never easy mate,
Cheers grant

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom