Valuation

A

Anonymous

Firstly please let me appologise if this has been done a million times before but I have just found this forum after a lifetime of searching. I think that this is the forum I was looking for!

I have my childhood collection of star wars figures and a millenium falcon, at-at, star destroyer, Rancor, ton ton and other ships and mail order items that I really want to get valued. I am a huge star wars fan and don't really want to part with my beloved collection but sadly overseas travel plans may force this on me. Can someone please advise me where I can take the collection for an honest appraisal and valuation before I even consider throwing them to the wolves on ebay? I am happy to travel in the UK
Thanks in advance

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
toobin ....great game :lol: :lol:

stick what you want price for in this section Vintage Valuation Requests .the lads here will give you a rough guide,may be even buy some stuff .they wont try to do you over .
on ebay its more of a gamble like you say you may sell a Ã'£50 item for Ã'£100 but may end up other way round .

may advice would be save up for the travels and keep the memories mate ,you,ll regret it when the hols over :wink:

01AB

Jedi Knight
If you do decide to put stuff up on ebay, make sure it runs out on a Sunday evening around payday at the end of the month when some people are hungry to spend money... But then i'm sure you know this anyway...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum, as the others have said, post some pictures that's the best bet.

A

Anonymous

Ah I see the force is strong on here!

I will take some pics asap and get them on here. I have around a 100 figures and a huge bag of weapons but I can't remember who's is who's.

Thanks for all the replies, my friend may not like you but I think your all great :)

Bollux

Grand Master
so who's friend then? and why doesnt he like us?

more importantly, if he's never seen star wars then why is he on here?

A

Anonymous

Bollux said:
so who's friend then? and why doesnt he like us?

more importantly, if he's never seen star wars then why is he on here?

It was more a play for the "my friend doesnt like you" scene in the cantina - the intent was purely irony.

Bollux

Grand Master
****ing hell mate, try not to be too cryptic on here, you will lose us quite easily!

now lets see some pics!

A

Anonymous

Bollux said:
****ing hell mate, try not to be too cryptic on here, you will lose us quite easily!

now lets see some pics!

Fair point! Sometimes I laugh at myself too :D

Here are the pics. I think there may also be a snowspeeder, rancor and a speeder bike to follow. If any are worth getting APA graded then I would love to know. Oh and big R2 is not ever ever for sale
:lol:

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
The bulk of the figures probably would depend on if there are any variants there. Some people here are better versed than me on those. May need more close up pics on the figures to determine that. I would just keep the figures If I were you.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Also the bag of weapons may be worth more than the figures. Open up the bag and spread out the weapons and take a picture, so we can take alook at them.

A

Anonymous

Not the best pic but I can take individual ones if anyone has a specific figure or weapon they need to see. There are three clear gas masks as in the ones they wore in the metor monster but they are hard to see in the pic

DSC01145.jpg

also forgot these dudes

DSC01146.jpg

some closer shots

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i reckon the figure you will get the most for there would be the leia (white )you have the weapon as well ,you could get around Ã'£20 the reat between Ã'£2 and Ã'£10 ,though depends on variants .you may do well with the luke jedis

A

Anonymous

jabbawokkie said:
i reckon the figure you will get the most for there would be the leia (white )you have the weapon as well ,you could get around Ã'£20 the reat between Ã'£2 and Ã'£10 ,though depends on variants .you may do well with the luke jedis

How can I tell what varient they are and which is the most collectable (again sorry but this is new to me). Also is it worth getting any graded or are they pretty common?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom