UPDATED - all gone! More coming soon :-)

pmsbull

Jedi Master
edit : AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

Now it's started INSISTING that I use windows photo viewer to open the downloaded optimized pictures , and won't let me save them as ANYTHING other than a file that has top be opened like that, so I STILL cant' save/upload the pictures? WTF ????

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lindo said:
all you need to do is resize them mate cause otherwise they are too big, I use this site
http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Home.aspx
it then downloads smaller image sizes to you pc then it works a treat when you put em on here :)

Thanks mate, that sorted it finally !

Used that to send a few pics to a guy local to me and he came to my house and bought nearly everything I had up for sale in this thread, so thanks very much for the help bro !

Now I have a couple more sets to go through, many of the same figures and more, plus some minus guns and some beaters, and some ships and other stuff, so I will start a new thread when I have done that AND
include pictures :D :D :D :D

Thanks again Lindo - MEDAL FOR THAT MAN !!!!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Some great prices there. Wish the Han Bespin didn't have the damned hair rub! Last figure I need and no luck at CE3 for a mint one.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Some great prices there. Wish the Han Bespin didn't have the damned hair rub! Last figure I need and no luck at CE3 for a mint one.

It's pretty minor mate, send me your email and I will send a pic. The loss is like small straight line near front and not very noticable.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Stuart Skinner said:
Hello buddy can I take Jawa and TIE Pilot please mate

Hi mate, I have a pending on the jawa but Tie Pilot still up for sale, if you want him please pay to my paypal address in your pm, then pm me back with your address

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Geez
I sent you a couple of emails telling you how to download the pics and offering my help...If its simple enough for my 82 yr old mum to do it, I`m sure you can..Your items will sell much better

Robert.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
rdpla said:
Geez
I sent you a couple of emails telling you how to download the pics and offering my help...If its simple enough for my 82 yr old mum to do it, I`m sure you can..Your items will sell much better

Robert.

I'm sorry mate, I appreciate your offer of the help, really I do, but I have tried time and time and time again , photobucket hosting sites, you name it I tried it, and it just WON'T work for me - I don't understand why, maybe my camera? Maybe my laptop? I just don't know :( and it gets me really frustrated, so it's been easier to email people the pics of the figures they ask about.

Even when I try uploading to Rebel Scum, it nearly always gives me grief and I have to try a few times, and it won't ever load more than one image at a time despite it suppsoedly taking multiples in one go.

Can't understand it, had my phone camera checked out by the Apple shop and it's working fine. Gotta be a PC thing, and even my mate who fixes PC problems for a living can't get to the bottom of it, but to be honest I'm gonna stick with emailing pictures in repsone to PM's as it's just so frustrating I have given up trying to solve it.

Lindo

Sith Lord
all you need to do is resize them mate cause otherwise they are too big, I use this site
http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Home.aspx
it then downloads smaller image sizes to you pc then it works a treat when you put em on here :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom