Various baggie & a few mailer boxes

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well I have bit the bullet & decided I want to try & get the rest of my collection behind some acrylic protection sooner rather than later, so need to raise some cash for those huge grading costs.

First up Palitoy-a tri logo fett (dark belt /unpainted knee / unpainted dart), several of these have been for sale over the past year & going for 750 so I would like the same for mine, but mine has been custom cased / graded & has straight 90's so I think it only fair I ask what others have paid for a loose baggie one £750 & to add the ones that sold on ebay had a mailer box with them, but it was an Nien Nunb size overstock plain white box, which IMHO is incorrect

Chief Chirpa in ESB-c, custom cased & graded straight 90's again £65

Palitoy-a Emperor, has a small hole where the hand has poked through & a tiny pit of paint missing on the tip of fingers in the same place as the hole £10

Euro-c Gamorrean Guard, quite a rare one this, same as used in the meccano counter top red sticker offer box, the font is almost rubbed off the baggie, but figure is in good shape £65 SOLD WITH THANKS

Plitoy Nien Nunb mailers case fresh sealed £50

Palitoy Emperor mailers case fresh sealed £45

Palitoy Emperor mailers case fresh but tape neatly cut one end, mint box & baggie £35

Kenner Nien Nunb mailer box only has a bit of the main flap one end missing but displays well enough, selling as have upgraded at long last £10

Kenner Anakin mailer box only, is in pretty tight shape, but for some odd reason some previous owner saw fit to write Admiral Ackbar incorrectly on the back, code is correct for Anakin & the writing can not been seen if on display as it's on the back £10 SOLD WITH THANKS

Just to add - fee's & postage are not included & I only send standard mail without insurance on gift payments fo
obvious reasons

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom