full set of last 17

starman11

Padawan
selling my full set of last 17 near mint to mint condition complete all original if interested contact me for more info/pics ect
price £1450

jullast17_zpsu7fvkicb.jpg

Droopy

Padawan
Just so you know, I would be interested in Han Solo and lando......you wouldn't have any trouble selling these individually at all!

maxf

Jedi Master
I need:

Barada
Lando
A wing Pilot
Warok
Paploo
R2
Luke Poncho
Romba

I'd be interested in all of those if you decided to split.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Sounds like a split maybe viable.

I'd be your man for Amanaman and may also take EV9D9 depending on the split.

I would have chimmed in for R2 but Max has just beat me to it.

Russ J

Jedi Master
I would have had the Lando if you did split but unfortunately I seem to be at the back of a que for it :( (knew I should have dibbed the bugger when I saw it earlier and no one had dibbed it :lol: )

I think splitting this lovely little stash is probably your best bet mate,majority of the figures looked to have been dibbed the rest will sell without a doubt

Russ....

Robstyley

Sith Lord
.... and the vultures descend. He obviously wants to sell as a set, give the guy a chance to find a buyer first.

He hasn't even listed them individually yet or posted prices and you're all claiming certain figures :?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Oh, and the seller needs to be aware that he can't insist on friends and family payment on the forum unless it is offered.

It's in the rules. Just bear that in mind buyers.

maxf

Jedi Master
Robstyley said:
.... and the vultures descend. He obviously wants to sell as a set, give the guy a chance to find a buyer first.

He hasn't even listed them individually yet or posted prices and you're all claiming certain figures :?

What's wrong with expressing interest in certain things? Hardly vultures.

Droopy

Padawan
maxf said:
Robstyley said:

What's wrong with expressing interest in certain things? Hardly vultures.

Quite right, just letting the op know that we'd be interested in certain figures if he can't find a buyer for the lot. No dibs as he can sell to whoever he likes and we have expressed interest in the thread not by pm.

Just letting him know he has options for the sale of these figs is all.

Russ J

Jedi Master
Robstyley said:

Obviously your whiter than white and have never expressed an interest in any such type of thread thats ever popped up then eh....I tip my hat to you sir 8)

Anyway back on topic....a lovely set of Last 17 figures at a very good price 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom