STARWARS LOOSE FIGURE LOT prequels and original trilogy + Millennium Falcon

Darth Astralith

Hey guys, I'm Very new here. If I understand the rules correctly I'm not supposed to sell any items until i've participated in the forum, but I'm in the process of Moving and NEED to clear out my old Star Wars toys.

I've been sitting on these figures for a long time, so there is some wear-and-tear on them (some more then others). Specifically on the falcon's ramp (as shown in pictures) the "supports" on the ramps broke a long time ago, both are glued on. However the lights and sounds on the falcon work like brand new . The figures themselves also have slight wear but no breakage (except on the falcon). What this figure lot lacks in quality is makes up for in quantity and variety and is a (possible) goldmine for anyone looking to collect.

I'M NO STAR WARS COLLECTOR, So I don't know the value if these figure ( if a mod or a professional would like to advise me, that would be great).

Right now all these are going for $210.00, free shipping is negotiable IN THE US ONLY. If you would like to verify my reliability I have an Ebay account with a 100% positive feedback rating, the username is "micruben".

Again, I understand I'm potentially breaking the rules, but i hope that mods and fellow forum members will understand.

p.s. there are more pictures but the limit for this site seems to be five

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 351
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 351
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 352
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 352
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 353
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom