NEW FIGURES ADDED - LOOSE SALE!!!

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Six nice examples in very good condition. All prices include registered shipping (Europe only). More images available on request. Will be happy to negotiate lower price for multiple sales.

AT-AT Commander NOW £10
Imperial Stormtrooper (HOTH) £22 (SOLD)
Imperial Stormtrooper-A NOW £15
Imperial Stormtrooper-B £18 (SOLD)
Tie Fighter Pilot £13 (SOLD)
Biker Scout £13 (SOLD)

Feedback thread below:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28484&hilit=darth+vader+feedback

UPDATE - FOUR NEW LOOSE FIGURES NOW ADDED:

Han Solo (large head variant) £13 shipped (SOLD)
Greedo (excellent example) £15 shipped (SOLD)
Death Star Droid (superb example, very shiny) £25 shipped (SOLD)
Power Droid (good example) £13 (SOLD)

Attachments

• LOOSE SALE AUG 2016 (1).JPG
    LOOSE SALE AUG 2016 (1).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,019
  • LOOSE SALE AUG 2016 (2).JPG
    LOOSE SALE AUG 2016 (2).JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • LOOSE SALE AUG 2016 (3).JPG
    LOOSE SALE AUG 2016 (3).JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,018
  • SWF (1).JPG
    SWF (1).JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 778
  • SWF (2).JPG
    SWF (2).JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 784

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Update:

The three figures to the left of the images shown above are all still available, i.e. one Stormtrooper, AT-AT Commander and Tie-Fighter Pilot.

Others now sold, thanks to buyers.

Carl

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
TFP now SOLD. Thanks to buyer. Only two figures remaining:

AT-AT COMMANDER (£13) - Excellent example

STORMTROOPER (£18) - Nice example, only very slight yellowing on a few areas

lejackal

Grand Master
I would strongly suggest that anyone who has bought from this thread, and for that matter any other thread from this particular seller check that the weapons they receive/d conform to the extensive guides on TIG as the pilot pistol with the Tie Fighter Pilot that I purchased was a v1 reproduction, a fake weapon, a counterfeit product.

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
I would strongly suggest that anyone who has bought from this thread, and for that matter any other thread from this particular seller check that the weapons they receive/d conform to the extensive guides on TIG as the pilot pistol with the Tie Fighter Pilot that I purchased was a v1 reproduction, a fake weapon, a counterfeit product.

And I will state openly Carl, as I told you immediately...I made a genuine mistake...I did not know it was a repro weapon. Not everybody on here knows everything about every item they own - and I bought almost every item I own from members on here. I immediately offered you a full refund and an apology. You decided to go the claim route through paypal and I still want to resolve this in your favour as soon as possible.

lejackal

Grand Master
a) you did not offer a full refund straight away
b) I think it reasonable that you pay the £7.75 cost to return to the original address on the Paypal claim as you sold FAKE merchandise - not require me to send the figure to a different address

lejackal

Grand Master
timeline of events, messages and posts for clarity, email and property addresses removed;

lejackal said:
Hi Carl,

Is the TFP still available mate? If so I'll take him

Thanks

Carl
DARTH VADER said:
Hi Carl,

Yes mate, he is still there. Will mark him as reserved for you immediately.

Best,

Carl
DARTH VADER said:
Yes mate, please send to address below (my wife's account):

**********@gmail.com

Best,

Carl
lejackal said:
Cheers Carl, payment sent.

Please post to

my address

Thanks again
DARTH VADER said:
Thanks Carl, received just now. Will get that in the post asap.

Best,

Carl
DARTH VADER said:
Hi Carl,

Just to let you know, Tie Fighter Pilot left the main hangar earlier today...should be with you early next week I guess (shipped from Prague). Please drop me a note to confirm when he has landed safely :)

Best,

Carl

lejackal said:
Carl I got the figure today and to say I'm annoyed is putting it mildly.
The blaster is a repro.
Id like a refund please.

Regards

Carl
DARTH VADER said:
Carl, I honestly did not intend to deceive you...bought that from somebody on SWF...and am far from an expert so will take your word for it. I have one more TFP with a blaster, can I see if that is OK and replace it for you? If not, then I will certainly refund you as I have made a mistake...but believe me when I say this, it is a genuine mistake.

Regards,

Carl
lejackal said:
Sorry but I would far rather a refund including return postage and I'll send it back.
I'll source a replacement elsewhere.

C
DARTH VADER said:
Fine. You've already held the payment so will just need return postage fees covered...how much fo you want..?

My address is below...send the figure back immediately and I'll sort your postage.

His Address
lejackal said:
£2 will cover it to *********@outlook.com and I'll post tomorrow and provide tracking. And yes I've raised it with Paypal, what did you expect?
DARTH VADER said:
Funds just sent to PPAL account, as soon as they clear you will receive £15.75
lejackal said:
To whose PayPal account? I've received nothing.
DARTH VADER said:
My wife's account was empty, hence why you did not receive an immediate payment...the money has been sent as quickly as possible - into her account, then you will receive your balance.
DARTH VADER said:
money sent now
lejackal said:
So according to PayPal this has to be sent back to the Czech Republic so the postage is £7.75 with the required delivery confirmation for the PayPal claim, I'll await the additional funds and then send.

EDIT:

CR_Ret_Price_zpsj1n6jzu8.png
DARTH VADER said:
no, not correct, you can send it to the uk address i sent you
lejackal said:
No, Paypal claim shows the Czech address
DARTH VADER said:
it says when i receive the goods, then i send the refund...
DARTH VADER said:
"What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Aug 28, 2016. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued."
lejackal said:
fine, you play it like that.
lejackal said:
DARTH VADER said:
lejackal said:

And I will state openly Carl, as I told you immediately...I made a genuine mistake...I did not know it was a repro weapon. Not everybody on here knows everything about every item they own - and I bought almost every item I own from members on here. I immediately offered you a full refund and an apology. You decided to go the claim route through paypal and I still want to resolve this in your favour as soon as possible.

DARTH VADER said:
Carl, from the first moment, I tried to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and said immediately that you will get your refund...the money is there, waiting for paypal to send to you - I did everything as quickly as possible. Maybe the problem was that you escalated it to a claim on paypal...but that is not my fault, I said yes, I made a genuine mistake and wanted to sort it out for you as quickly as possible...
lejackal said:
Up to you, you are the one stating PP will not refund if there is no proof of delivery yet asking for me to send the figure elsewhere?
lejackal said:
a) you did not offer a full refund straight away
b) I think it reasonable that you pay the £7.75 cost to return to the original address on the Paypal claim as you sold FAKE merchandise - not require me to send the figure to a different address

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
And just to clear this up - HOPEFULLY FINALLY - as a gesture of goodwill, I have just sent you a PM Carl...

you can keep the figure...and the money...I no longer wish to deal with you.

Once you informed me I had sold you a dud, I accepted responsibility and apologised...for a 100% GENUINE mistake...I tried all I could to sort this out asap...shame, this forum has a great set of friendly members...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom