FS: 19/12 loose rancor keeper figure

SF_S

Padawan
Hi, All only ONE item left.
Thanks for everyone who has made my first selling experience on here a good one!
ONLY RANCOR KEEPER LEFT !!!

T&Cs please read:

- Offers will be considered in the order they arrive. Usually, this means the first person to offer the full amount will be successful, but ultimately I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. If your offer is unsuccessful, my apologies.
- Lower offers will be considered, but not necessarily accepted.
- Until we both agree a deal the item is not yours. Once we do agree a deal, the item is yours (even if someone else subsequently offers more money), providing of course that payment is made promptly within 3 days, unless we both agree on an extension.
- Payment is via PayPal, with you paying the PayPal fees (if paying in pounds sterling please add 4% to the combined cost of purchase plus postage.) Other PayPal methods are kindly excepted, it's up to you!!?!
- Postage within the UK will be by MyHemes, signed for, for the boxed land speeder and twin pod cloud car, at an additional cost of £5. Postage within the UK for this figure is RM at a cost of FREE. International postage will be charged at cost.
- item will be sent well protected.

Rancor keeper. no head dress/accessory. £2

DSC_0022_zpso2dmr82a.jpg

Thanks for viewing. :)

Sam

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom