FS: Palitoy ROTJ MOC 65 backs

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
I am very reluctantly selling the following to fund a 12 back purchase.

I have for sale a mint ROTJ 65 back Palitoy C-3PO Limbs on a factory sealed card. This is not a Toytoni. The factory punched card is in excellent condition with some edge and corner wear and a just a couple of surface rubs and veins and what looks to be a rub line to the right hand side. The bubble is clear, firmly sealed and has one tiny ding top left edge. See pics for condition detail

The item will be sent in a star case and packed in a sturdy box.
Postage within the UK will be £8 for Special Delivery. I post my items Royal Mail international tracked and signed fully insured. It will be £14 to Europe.
Please see my other auctions for which I will combine postage to save costs. . £95 plus postage

wwlSCG.jpg

BOdqzk.jpg

oks0wk.jpg

I have for sale a mint ROTJ 65 back Palitoy Stormtrooper on a factory sealed case fresh card. This is not a Toytoni. The factory punched card is in superb minty condition with just a couple of surface rubs. The bubble is minty clear, firmly sealed with a hint of a tiny ding at the bottom left stem. I'd be surprised if it didn't grade an 85. See pics for condition detail.

Postage within the UK will be £8 for Special Delivery. I post my items Royal Mail international tracked and signed fully insured. It will be £14 to Europe.
Please see my other sales for which I will combine postage to save costs. . £230 plus postage - sold

HyByf7.jpg

8jVGr6.jpg

mJddOg.jpg

Zx7GmW.jpg

I have for sale a mint ROTJ 65 back Palitoy Ben Kenobi on a factory sealed card. This is not a Toytoni. The factory punched card is in superb condition with just a couple of surface rubs. The bubble is clear, firmly sealed and ding free. I can't determine if it has the merest of tints or not. I'd be surprised if it didn't grade an 80 at least. See pics for condition detail

Please see my other sales for which I will combine postage to save costs. . £140 plus postage - sold

nDXOYl.jpg

HK3irb.jpg

uD5aoY.jpg

zKfP1Z.jpg

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
Had my eye on that obi wan,the Mrs just phoned to say I've had a tax rebate,straight on to site and he sold.....gutted!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom