Millenium Falcon, Rebel Transport & X-Wing

goonas

I've put this lot on eBay but not getting any offers currently, so found this specific place that might give me more joy, this is a small collection of toys that I owned and played with, but now at the age of 39, its time to clear them out :( Lack of space etc. These are all in played condition, but two of them have their original boxes.

Pictures can be seen on the eBay ad, if anyone wants any further information or close up pictures then let me know.

I was hoping to get £100 for them all - but not sure if thats realistic or not.

Here is some of the text from the eBay advert (Link to eBay) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331950729023?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649:

Here we have for sale a set of Star Wars original toys, I've had these since the early 80's

We have the following:

Millenium Falcon - comes with a box which is quite tatty, but it is there. Comes with all the accessories you see in the picture, please review the pictures for the condition of the item.

Rebel Transporter - comes with a box which is quite tatty, but it is there. Comes with all the accessories you see in the picture, please review the pictures for the condition of the item.

X-Wing - No box for this, the mechanism for the wings to open and close works, it is a well used toy (probably my favourite) - not all the parts are there, the fighter lid isnt there, and its missing some of the guns that attach to the wings.

Various characters, as pictured, the condition is as you see, even a spare C3PO leg (not quite sure how that got there), there are no boxes for these, it is as you see them in the picture.

You will note that some of the plastic has gone yellow over time, not sure if this can be cleaned up to white again - I'll leave that for the buyer to decide.

I am apprehensive to post these due to the conditions of the boxes, but I can try,

I've set postage to £20 for net day courier delivery due to the extra packing items that I would need to buy. Collection is preferred, and I would welcome people to view before bidding.

If you win and choose to collect you must complete the sale, the descriptions are accurate and the condition is as pictured.

I've set the Buy it Now Price to £150, I don't expect to get this but it at least allows you interested parties to place an offer, please if making an offer put the details of your offer i.e. whether this is collection or postage. Please go easy on the offers, these are my most favourite childhood toys and its with deep regret having to sell them as I do not have the space for them anymore.

This is an auction for UK only, I will not post abroad.

If you have any further questions then please get in touch and I will do my best to answer in a timely manner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom