Rancor keeper moc with rare offer attached

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Rotj rancor keeper moc with free poster offer attached to card , hard to find with offer attached not many about the card is in great shape along with the bubble which is dent and crack free 100% factory sealed looking for £75 including free postage with in the uk :)
image_zpsxwy0z0vs.jpg

image_zpsnfqn6tg1.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
Was tempted with this myself - as I like this sort of thing - the only question I would have is whether this is something that happened often or whether it was just one store that decided to just stick these to the cards - is there a precedent of cards being found with this offer attached as I haven't seen one before

Anyway - congrats to the buyer - I have a feeling I might regret not going for this

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
I've seen 4 moc's with these offers on and two had no price sticker on them so couldn't identify where they came from and the other two had different price stickers to each other so that indicates at least two stores done this

itfciain

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
I've seen 4 moc's with these offers on and two had no price sticker on them so couldn't identify where they came from and the other two had different price stickers to each other so that indicates at least two stores done this

Nice - I don't suppose you have any pictures ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom