Damaged Mocs and reseals:)

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Hi,
I was going down the damaged Mocs and reseals route as finding them mint is way to pricey for me :( but I've now decided to move the ones I have on in order to raise funds for something else.
First up is IG88 on an empire card. Really nice card and clear and dent free bubble. Bubble is cut down the left hand side but figure still can't be removed. Figure and weapons are minty. Asking £73 posted :)
image_zpscsgmhlqf.jpg

image_zps3wp4yqap.jpg

image_zpsqwlcl3c3.jpg

[image]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy272/Threadwell20/image_zpsrcapm9xp.jpeg[/img]
Next up is a Luke hoth moc. Some damage to the card in the way of creases. Bubble has been cut down the left hand side, but is clear and has just some small dents figure and weapon are mint. asking £45 posted :)
image_zps90krpicl.jpg

image_zpssduktguq.jpg

image_zpsww7dwoit.jpg

image_zpsnyag73m5.jpg

Next up is a Luke bespin reseal. Card is really nice, bubble is dent free and clear. Has a bit of tape on the left where the bubble has lifted but the bubble is sealed everywhere else. There is a rip behind Luke's legs. Figure and weapons are mint. Asking £73 posted.
image_zps4shsyhc4.jpg

image_zpswbqe2l1z.jpg

image_zpsrsfrwvhu.jpg

image_zpsivdlgwgr.jpg

Next up is a darth Vader reseal. Card has some damage just to the right of the bubble but displays well. Bubble is clear but Vader is missing the tip to his saber. Asking £40 posted :)
image_zpsxikc9ret.jpg

image_zpsyu6mn5df.jpg

Finally a damaged greedo reseal. Card has heavy damage to the front, bubble is clear and dent free and figure and weapon are mint asking £45 posted :)
image_zpsyu6mn5df.jpg

image_zpshl3op0u1.jpg
L
image_zpskn2vsxnz.jpg

Thanks for looking and all the best, Jonathan :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom