New Product Available - Biker Scout Blaster Stand

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi chaps

Have a new Biker Scout Blaster stand available - have a few in the UK right now and will have some more coming in soon - they are going to be £18.00 + £4.00 posted

If someone would like to buy the display model + the Blaster which is in great shape then I can do that for 55GBP posted

SAM_0586_zpskh7xcx0l.jpg

SAM_0587_zpsudaugi2k.jpg

SAM_0591_zpsdyinr815.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Are you doing others in this line?
Cheers

Yes, the Han Blaster will be next - also going to have one made for the large sized Stormtrooper Blasters that JP has been selling

The rifle will be another one I will look at but have something else to bring out first :wink:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow, that's insanely brilliant, mate. I love the look of that and do need to add one of these to line up of the Han and Stormie blaster. However, I am sworn not to buy more stuff I cannot display at this time. Boooooo. As Jez says, great, great price for it too.

Now, if you wanted to create a nice little acrylic case to slip over the top of that stand then I wouldn't need cabinet space, only a flat surface somewhere :D

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
This is another superb item!

Ian, I received the X-Wing and Tie stands the other day, they display excellently.
Many thanks again.

Regards
Paul

itfciain

Grand Master
PulsarP said:
This is another superb item!

Ian, I received the X-Wing and Tie stands the other day, they display excellently.
Many thanks again.

Regards
Paul

Great news Paul - glad that they got to you safe and sound

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Iain, the stand is incredibly brilliant, I so need to get one of these! Like i asked on fb, I really need a stand for my ESB fett rifle, it would be awesome if you could!!

coomber75

Sith Lord
Damn mate... did I read this right... stand and blaster available as a package...let me know if that's the case as would look awesome in my new display cabinets!!

Rich200

Padawan
itfciain said:
SAVORY100 said:
Cheers

Yes, the Han Blaster will be next - also going to have one made for the large sized Stormtrooper Blasters that JP has been selling

Iain, l've got one of JP's Han Blaster's - Do you think it will work with the Vintage Han Blaster stand you're doing?

itfciain

Grand Master
Rich200 said:
itfciain said:
SAVORY100 said:
Cheers

Iain, l've got one of JP's Han Blaster's - Do you think it will work with the Vintage Han Blaster stand you're doing?

Plan is to make one for the original Stormtrooper Blaster that was released - not sure if JPs Han Blaster will fit in one of the vintage Han Blaster stand but if the one for the Stormtrooper goes down well then I will get them made for the other two as well

itfciain

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
Damn mate... did I read this right... stand and blaster available as a package...let me know if that's the case as would look awesome in my new display cabinets!!

Sorry mate - the stand and Blaster sold - but going to have the stands in stock permanently if you find another one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom