Status
Not open for further replies.

starwarsbrazil

Hi ,
Im selling original GLASSLITE TIE FIGHTER
with original box
witout inserts

For more details, payment options please contact me

If you have a want list of Brazilian S.W. please sendd it to me...

Attachments

• STAR WARS TIE FIGHTER.jpg
    STAR WARS TIE FIGHTER.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 850

itfciain

Grand Master
Welcome on board - if possible, it might be a good idea to post a picture of this with your name and date. There was a chap that came into some of the FB groups earlier in the year that was trying to sell Glasslite items from Brazil that he didn't own. He also offered to find Glasslite pieces for people as well

Am sure it is possible that you are not the same guy, although it is a co-incidence - but a name and a date (plus a prize) would be very welcome

yoda

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
Pomse2001 said:
aussiejames said:
vai tomar no cu

Is it Bocce you are writing in ? :lol:

I am hoping it is a good google translation in his own language- telling him to **** off!!! :lol:

Hes a "Puto" the only word I could remember that Portuguese plasterers taught me on a building site in Sydney :)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
PulsarP said:
Well this thread went tits up!

Welcome to SWF.UK!
To be fair, if anyone comes on here to be a knob, they'll get called out very quickly, if they come on here to rip people off it gets very harsh and very funny very quickly.. no holds barred! :lol:
As you'll have seen yourself though, come on here as a serious collector, investing time in the forum, you'll be welcomed with open arms :D

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Can't argue with that Savory although I was expressing more my disdain at the fact we have a scammer.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
PulsarP said:
Can't argue with that Savory although I was expressing more my disdain at the fact we have a scammer.

They come, they go.

We have some members here who are as sharp as a razor when it comes to spotting stolen images and dodgy items. We also like to look after each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom