FS: Loose complete figures - Job lot of 18 added

threesheepio

Padawan
Hi all,

Few more loosies up for sale...

Postage will be £3 per figure. Deals can be done for multiple buys :)

Please add 4% if paying by Paypal G&S.

Hoth Stormtrooper - Limbs ever so slightly yellowed but excellent paint and cape. Small black mark to inside bottom of cape - £14 SOLD

Tusken Raider - Paint rubs to top of spikes on head and a couple of minor marks on cape - £10 SOLD

Han Solo Bespin - Couple of small piant rubs to hair and hands but otherwise excellent - £10

White Bespin Guard - Paint rub to rim of hat and tiny mark on right hand. Gold piping looks flawless - £12 SOLD

IMG_20160914_140845.jpg

Biker Scout - Excellent condition. No paint loss. Couple of stress marks on blaster as shown - £10 SOLD

Tie Fighter Pilot - Excellent condition, all emblems intact with no paint loss - £10 SOLD

Darth Vader - No paint loss, mint cape. Small stress mark where sabre joins tip but in no danger of coming loose. - £16 SOLD

Luke Hoth - Some paint loss to binoculars, otherwise excellent - £8

IMG_20160914_141220.jpg

IMG_20160914_141307.jpg

Han Hoth - Small fleck of paint loss to right hand, otherwise mint - £10

Lando Calrissian - Dead mint. - £8 SOLD

IMG_20160914_141537.jpg

Job lot of 18 figures - OK, this is the last of the loose collection. Selling these as a job lot only, not up for splitting them at the moment as I cannae be hooped with a potential 18 trips to the PO :D All are complete with original weapons and in very good to excellent condition. Asking £120 plus £5 postage which works out at just over £6.50 per figure. Stands can be included for an extra £5. Ideal for anyone looking to start up a loose collection. If you need any detailed info on condition of any of these give me a shout...

SOLD

4-Lom
Teebo
FX-7
Logray
General Madine
Emperor
AT-AT Driver
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Emperor's Royal Guard
AT-AT Commander
Admiral Ackbar
Hoth Rebel Commander
Klaatu
Nien Numb
Leia Boussh
Ree Yees
Gamorrean Guard
Weequay

IMG_20160914_160631.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Are the 18 loose still for sale? I need a lot of those so would be interested if you wouldn't mind waiting till payday and wouldn't mind me selling/trading individual ones I already have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom