Vlll Memorabilia

CharlieB

A friend of mine has recently finished working on the star wars film due out 2017 and was given some stuff from the production which was a vlll coat,cap and come in a star wars bag.

This stuff is not available to buy anywhere and only people who worked on the film (max 200) have got them.I was wondering how much certain Star Wars fans would pay or there was somewhere I could get it valued etc.All help & useful information is welcome.Thank you

lejackal

Grand Master
Serious collectors of stuff are on here and based on previous sales of similar stuff you can expect £300 + but stuff like this is difficult as what exactly do you compare it to?

CharlieB

For some reason it will not let me upload the pictures to this thread if you send me your email I will send you over some pictures.Also the coat is Stormtech which alone are at least £150.

CharlieB

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-rare-Star-Wars-Vlll-2017-Production-Crew-Merchandise-/112154658185?nav=SEARCH

Have put it on here so all can view it

CharlieB

Have personally messaged Grant separately.I only put 3k so no one could bid and take it before I had agreed with the seller the worth.As I said before its very difficult to put a price on something like this as it's worth what someone would pay.The seller has told me they want £500 upwards as he is not desperate to sell and is happy to just seal it up and leave to see what happens when the film is released.So far two offers have been put down of £350 & £450 and they have been left on the table for the seller to come back to as we can gauge how much people would be prepared to buy the merchandise for.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I also don't know a thing about the market, but I would say offers between 350-450 sound very reasonable indeed. But like you say, if the seller isn't desperate to sell, fair enough. Great items :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom