Set of 12 Return of the Jedi Pin Badges - Adam Joseph Industries

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
As per the LA thread, I recently acquired one sealed box and one opened box of these pin badges. These were brought out in 1983 by Adam Joseph Industries Inc. and, according to the price sticker on some loose ones I acquired elsewhere, were about $1 each. Quite expensive when you consider that was around 40-50% of the price of a carded figure. I have a total of 10 sets available.

There were 12 in the set: 10 photos, one of the Logo and one of an artistic take on the final duel. This image must have been quite a theme pushed by Lucasfilm at the time as it appears on a number of ROTJ oddball items including the Record Eraser sets released in the UK.

The badges sell for around £4 each with some comedians asking multiples of that. I am selling sets of 12 at £22 posted. They will be posted in a jiffy bag for that. If you want them nicely boxed up then add another £2 postage. Also, if you want recorded delivery please add £1.

The badges are good quality pieces and measure 5.5cm across. The ones I've checked have no rust on the back. Some have slight imperfections due to being in a box full of other badges for the last 32 years.

Hopefully this photo shows up the right way. It does on my phone but not on my laptop.....

IMG_8535_zpsvxsy30hm.jpg

Commander Clint

Padawan
Just to make it interesting for anyone that wants to collect these. There is also 3 different coo's for these. Plus a MOC set. 8)

http://www.tantivexi.com/t279-buttons-badges-pins-patches

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Commander Clint said:
Just to make it interesting for anyone that wants to collect these. There is also 3 different coo's for these. Plus a MOC set. 8)

http://www.tantivexi.com/t279-buttons-badges-pins-patches

Oh man! I've refused to partake in the COO behaviour for figures let alone pin badges! :lol: Good read, Clint, thank you. I had seen a few of the carded pins. They look pretty good as a set!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
You should definitely get a carded set as well.

Thanks, Grant. Thanks a lot. Of course I need to get a set now :lol:

3 sets sold, 7 to go. Happy to post internationally but if you don't want the high cost of tracked shipping I would ask you accept the risk of loss. Total price to include EU shipping is £26 and for rest of World £27.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
These are now properly available after the "missing" badges arrived from the US.

£22 per set posted in the UK. RoW at cost.

Couple of sets went at FF so get them while you can!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom