Flash Sale Palitoy Emperor Mailers 25 quid

Frunkstar

Grand Master
One time flash sale

I have just blown my paypal to pieces on a purchase, could do with putting some pennies back in the account sharpish, so I am making this one time offer on a few FB groups including the SWF one which can run side by side with this for sales post here for those not on FB.

As many of you maybe aware I have the only known shipping case of Palitoy Emperor Mailers, I normally let these go at £ 35 each, but for this deal to gather some much needed funds in I am going to let them go for only £ 25 each + postage.

Each has the tape neatly cut one end with mint sealed Palitoy-A or N baggies in with mint mailer box.

You may or may not be aware that the Palitoy version of the mailer is like 100 times rarer than it's kenner counterpart so although you may see emperor mailers for the same sort of price I doubt you will see palitoy ones at this price again any time soon if ever.

I will ONLY sell at this price if I can get 10 + individual sales on each group.

If not sorry to anyone who would like one at this price.

Please just post "yes please" & I will add your name to this post.

Many thanks, please note this price is not inclusive of fee's & postage.

Happy to post anywhere.

List of names -

1. - Michael Sith - PAID WITH THANKS - ITEM POSTED
2. - Bunglebubs - PAID WITH THANKS - ITEM POSTED
3. - Leemcl - PAID WITH THANKS
4. - Nathan Wilkes - PAID WITH THANKS - ITEM POSTED
5. - Daniel Burgess
6. - Plastikheld - Germany - PAID WITH THANKS - ITEM POSTED

postage options are - £4.45 Signed For® 1st Class or if gifted I can offer £2.85 2nd Class standard, both options go boxed with padding which is for UK mainland, please ask for a cost if outside the UK mainland guys

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
Hey Frank put me down for an A-type baggie

So what have you blown the paypal for?

Have done & thats a silly question for me - baggies :lol: always baggies :lol: :lol: but some very special baggies I have been searching for, for a very very long time 8) I'll share details when I have them in hand, blew my PP to pieces 7 left me with 10.63 in credit lol, that was a close call

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Sounds intriging and congrats on finding items you have been looking for a long time it's always satisfying when it happens, didn't expect it to be anything other than a baggie or two.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
20 of them, try to find one example for 10 years, then get offered some but seller will only sell the whole lot in one go & they are rare as hen's teeth, already sold pretty much everything I have spare to fund it, now need to try & drag myself out of the pit buddy

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Right I will shut this down at Midnight tonight guys 6/11/16 but with it being the forum & not a FB group I will honer the sale no matter what the numbers k guys ;) soy ou'll all get a cheap mailer bargain, quite shocked there has not been more interest TBH as this is giving them away,sold buckets loads on the FB groups

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
If you'll break this fantstic box up anyway (really heartbreaking) and also would ship to Germany, please count me in for one mailer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom