Header image

Large Collection for Sale

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
Leopardi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Large Collection for Sale

Postby Leopardi » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Many loose figures (around 50) available too. Bulk deals favoured.

User avatar
pizzathehutt
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1180
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Location: Wembley

Re: Large Collection for Sale

Postby pizzathehutt » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:35 pm

pm sent
'Nutch Vader! Teeblo Carbon'

Leopardi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Large Collection for Sale

Postby Leopardi » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Price drop. I am willing to offer a significant discount for anyone who is willing to take the lot - items in very good condition.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

Re: Large Collection for Sale

Postby Lindo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Leopardi wrote:Price drop. I am willing to offer a significant discount for anyone who is willing to take the lot - items in very good condition.

I can't make out what's left, is it everything on the first page?
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

Leopardi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Large Collection for Sale

Postby Leopardi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:53 am

Lindo wrote:
Leopardi wrote:Price drop. I am willing to offer a significant discount for anyone who is willing to take the lot - items in very good condition.

I can't make out what's left, is it everything on the first page?


Yes, everything listed in the first post, Lindo.

Leopardi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Large Collection for Sale

Postby Leopardi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Some great boxed items remain including the Cantina, the Falcon, Jabba, Droid Factory, and a sealed Radar Cannon.

Leopardi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Large Collection for Sale

Postby Leopardi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:58 am

Bump.

Leopardi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Boxed Jabba the Hutt Action Playset

Postby Leopardi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:02 am

This item comes complete with all original packaging and with sealed internal contents. There is a slight tear on one of the flaps but the box displays excellently.

€260.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Boxed Jabba the Hutt Action Playset

Postby Capetown » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:35 am

Is this the same Jabba playset you have for sale in your other thread for £200?

In any case, I'm going to merge your 2 threads as it's against policy to have two threads regarding same(ish) stuff running at the same time.

Leopardi wrote:This item comes complete with all original packaging and with sealed internal contents. There is a slight tear on one of the flaps but the box displays excellently.

€260.

Leopardi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Re: Boxed Jabba the Hutt Action Playset

Postby Leopardi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:49 am

Capetown wrote:Is this the same Jabba playset you have for sale in your other thread for £200?

In any case, I'm going to merge your 2 threads as it's against policy to have two threads regarding same(ish) stuff running at the same time.

Leopardi wrote:This item comes complete with all original packaging and with sealed internal contents. There is a slight tear on one of the flaps but the box displays excellently.

€260.


Yes, the same one. Converting Pounds to Euro I have the figure of €225, but I was including postage and packaging costs in the stated fee. Apologies for any transgression against rules!

User avatar
Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Boxed Jabba the Hutt Action Playset

Postby Capetown » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 am

Leopardi wrote:
Capetown wrote:Is this the same Jabba playset you have for sale in your other thread for £200?

In any case, I'm going to merge your 2 threads as it's against policy to have two threads regarding same(ish) stuff running at the same time.

Leopardi wrote:This item comes complete with all original packaging and with sealed internal contents. There is a slight tear on one of the flaps but the box displays excellently.

€260.


Yes, the same one. Converting Pounds to Euro I have the figure of €225, but I was including postage and packaging costs in the stated fee. Apologies for any transgression against rules!


No worries. I'll merge the threads presently.


Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests