Iain's Latest MOC Sale - 20/11 - OTHERS

itfciain

Grand Master
Some new cards in - will have to do a few threads as can only upload 10 pics

For all those that don't know, I am now based in the US - however to save on fees I tend to send everything back to one of the guys on here (Jackabina) and then he posts them out for me - cuts down on costs for you - however I can send them direct if you like

All of these will come with a Star Case (where applicable)

If you would like additional pictures then I am happy to take as many as you'd like - small or large

POTF

First up I have this lovely Imperial Dignitary - card is in fantastic shape and would grade well - bubble is in great shape - after £100.00 -SOLD for this one

SAM_1503.JPG
SAM_1504.JPG

DROIDS

I have this very nice Jann Tosh- card is unpunched and has a slight wave - is in good shape - bubble is in decent shape with small dent at the top - after £95.00 for this one

SAM_1505.JPG
SAM_1506.JPG

Trilogo

I have this Klaatu - funnily enough not the easiest to find on Trilogo - card is in decent shape with minor creasing - bubble like most Trilogos is dented / crushed - after £40.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_1507.JPG
SAM_1508.JPG

Baggies

I have a few of these Madine (Made in Taiwan) green hair tint available - baggies are fully sealed with no rips or tears (do have some crinkles abd creases - after £25.00 each for these

SAM_1511.JPG
SAM_1512.JPG

Oddball

I have a couple of 'odd ball' items - first up are these Ewoks Join the Fight record books - they are fully sealed and in great shape - I am after £15.00 each for these and then I have a few of these ROTJ Magnets - I have some that are fully sealed - they are £12.00 each and then I have a couple that have been taped - they are £6.00 each

SAM_1509.JPG
SAM_1510.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom