GW Acrylic Farthest From Preorders

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Farthest From is fast approaching (10th and 11th December) and it looks like it's going to be a belter!

GW Acrylic UK will be representing as always on the Sunday. Plenty of stock will be available on the day but to avoid disappointment and ensure your collection gets the bling it deserves please post or pm your preorders now.

Can't wait to see old faces and new!

Stock and prices here...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17520

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Darth Bobby said:
Hey Jamie,

Have you got the ADC-15 deep MOC cases back in?

Deep cases coming Friday. If you want to order now, email me [email protected] and I will raise an invoice.

Also available to order from the website tomorrow.

Great, I'll put an order together tonight and email first thing. Thanks mate.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'm going to be after a few single figure cases, but over the years I've bought every different type, so I'm not sure which ones I need (using the codes), my best bet is probably to bring one along I guess to match-up to my need... Will you have plenty of each on Sunday? Unless of course you have measurements for each type I can compare?

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
I'm going to be after a few single figure cases, but over the years I've bought every different type, so I'm not sure which ones I need (using the codes), my best bet is probably to bring one along I guess to match-up to my need... Will you have plenty of each on Sunday? Unless of course you have measurements for each type I can compare?

Plenty of each on Sunday mate. If you PM me your email address I can send you a checklist of figures to case mate

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
SAVORY100 said:

Plenty of each on Sunday mate. If you PM me your email address I can send you a checklist of figures to case mate

PM sent
Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom