Loose figures for sale - last call before EBAY!!

Gerryj0

Padawan
Hi there,

Note added 14/12/2016: Any figures left by the weekend will be going to ebay. Needs must :)

Finally I've found time to do this. I have been hanging around the forum for a couple of years now. I have bought many a figure from you guys so I thought it was time to give something back. I am starting at the begining with some well played with figures. All are UK, most likely Palitoy. Just let me know if you think the prices are too high :) Postage is £1 standard 2nd class, or £2 2nd class signed for.
paypal only.

In short the figures that are left are:
Han solo big head
Walrus man
Ree Yees
FX-7
Jedi Luke
Lando Skiff (PENDING)
Black Bespin Guard
Han Solo Endor (PENDING)
Han Solo Bespin
Lando without cape
2-1B
Bespin Leia
Nikto x2
Sy Snootles
Max Rebo Organ

Expanded details below:

1) A very poorly stormtrooper with a hand missing. He will come free with the first order :)
2) Walrus man. Limbs quite tight, slight paint loss to hands face and toes. (£4.00)
3) 4 LOM, Stiff limbs, played with condition. Nice Coat. (£5.00) (SOLD)
4) Ree Yees. Paint loss to eyes. Very slight paint loss elsewhere. Tight enough limbs. (£2.00)
IMG_0889.JPG

5) Scout Trooper - a bit beat up. Discoulouration in places. Paint loss in patches. Very loose right arm. (£1.50) (SOLD)
6) ERG. Quite nice condition. (£5.00) (SOLD)
7) Tie Fighter Pilot. Stiff limbs. Some paint loss. (£4.00) (SOLD)
8- AT-AT commander. Limbs not stiff but not that loose. Some paint loss - nose rub. (£3.00) (SOLD)
9) FX-7. Broken/missing hand. Neck stays in place when pulled out. (£1.50)
IMG_0888.JPG

10) Jedi Luke. Paint loss to face and hand. Limbs OK, not too tight in places. No paint damage to hair. (£3.00)
11) LANDO CALRISSIAN in Skiff Guard Outfit. Stiff limbs with paint loss. (£2.00)
12) Black Bespin Guard. Limbs OK. Gold trimming dulled, but minimum paint loss. (£3.50)
13) White Bespin Guard. Limbs OK. Gold trimming dulled. A bit more paint loss than the black guard. (£3.00) (SOLD)
14) Lando with cape. Pretty nice - tight limbs. Very minor paint loss to hands and back of head. A score just below the COO. (£5.00) (SOLD)
15) Lando without cape. Tight limbs. Slight paint loss. (£2.50)
16) 2-1B. Quite nice. slight paint loss; played with marks to plastic. (£4.00)
IMG_0887.JPG

17) Han solo Large Head 1 - Quite nice. Hardly any paint loss. Stiff limbs (£7.00) (SOLD)
18) Han solo Endor - Very nice paint work - minor if any scuffs - stiff limbs. (£4.50)
19) Han solo Bespin - Stiff limbs with paint loss to hair (£2.50)
20) Han solo Large Head 2 - Stiff limbs. Nice and white. Slight paint loss to front of hair (£7.00)
21) Bespin Leia - Reddish Brown Hair - no paint damage. Stiff limbs. Slight paint loss to eye brough and finger tips. (£3.00)
IMG_0886.JPG

22) Klaatu with original weapon - his friend has nicked it for the photo. Some nose rub and slight paint loss. Tight limbs. (£4.00) (SOLD)
23) Nicto. Quite nice. Very little paint loss to speak of. Tight limbs. (£3.00)
24) Nicto 2. Some nose rub, very slight paint loss. Tight limbs. (£2.00)
25) Sy Snootles. Very nice. (£8.00)
26) Max Rebo Organ. Missing one key. Minor paint wear. (£5.00)
IMG_0885.JPG

Gerryj0

Padawan
Thanks, Pulsar.

A friend gave them to me for helping him clear his loft out :) Glad I've got the prices about right. I''ll leave them up here for the next week see how it goes :)

Gerryj0

Padawan
Hi there,

That's the first batch posted. If you bought any of the figures off of me over the weekend expect them soon :)

Thanks,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom